The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

They've appointed an utter word removed as deputy party chairman

In any normal political times, that imbecile would be nowhere near the running of the entire party machine

But it really could be good news because he's that dense. So dense in fact that if I wanted to kill some puppies I'd tie them to him and chuck them in the cut together

He's so dense that light bends around him...

• Like 1

A reminder though that they've done it for one reason only - to wind up a few thousand people on the internet and to try and inject one last dose of adrenaline into their dying culture wars. 

Just something to roll your eyes at until he gets trounced at the next election. 

• Like 4

Lee Anderson being a word removed shocker

The new deputy chairman of the Conservative Party has clashed with a radio presenter over accusations of dishonesty. 

Ashfield MP Lee Anderson was asked by BBC Radio Nottingham presenter Verity Cowley about a video of him setting up a friendly doorstep encounter during the 2019 election campaign.

Mr Anderson, in response, asked the presenter 10 times if she had ever told a lie.

——————

Mr Anderson said he would challenge the assumption anyone earning £30,000 to £35,000 needed to use a foodbank. 

Cowley said: "Even though nurses, firefighters, people who've got jobs are saying 'I need to use this' you don't believe them?"

"No," Mr Anderson said. 

"You bring them to me Verity, you get a fireman and a nurse in Ashfield and bring them to me and we'll do it on the show... 

"I'd challenge you right now to find me a firefighter or a nurse in Ashfield that's using a foodbank and I'll give you a year to find one.

"If you do find one, we'll work together with that person to find out why they need to use a foodbank... 

"Anyone earning over £32,500 in Ashfield using a [food] bank needs to come and see me but as yet, nobody has ever contacted me. They are the facts." 

"They say I'm controversial but it's the media that stokes controversy by picking up on these sorts of stories," he said.

Link

Maybe he has a point, we shouldn’t expect our Politicians to always tell the truth because everyone tells fibs sometimes. 

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

Lee Anderson being a word removed shocker

Link

Maybe he has a point, we shouldn’t expect our Politicians to always tell the truth because everyone tells fibs sometimes. 

Oh that's nothing, just wait until you read the Spectator interview, made before his new job but released today.

Bring back the death penalty including a quote along the lines of "No dead person ever committed a crime"

The Tory Party have already had to distance themselves from him

• Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

Oh that's nothing, just wait until you read the Spectator interview, make before his new job but released today.

Bring back the death penalty including a quote along the lines of "No dead person ever committed a crime"

The MP whatsapp group will be fun since his promotion. 

FFS Lee dial it down a bit will ya

• Like 1

I'm not one to call every government **** up a dead cat, but his appointment has simply got to be a distraction technique. He is absolutely irredeemably toxic and thick as shit, and even the Tories can see it

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh that's nothing, just wait until you read the Spectator interview, made before his new job but released today.

The Tory Party have already had to distance themselves from him

He was a member of the Labour party until 5 years ago?

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

He was a member of the Labour party until 5 years ago?

Yep, was suspended by the Labour Party for essentially fly tipping a load of boulders to prevent travellers using a site. He received an ASBO for that  Though he claims he left due to the hard left takeover of Labour. He was suspended in 2018, immediately joined the Tory Party and was elected an MP in 2019.

He only got elected because lots of votes in his constituency moved from Labour to "The Ashfield Independents." His share of the vote was actually reduced. There is a strong presumption that the Indie votes will wane in his constituency and Labour will retake the seat at the next election.

He's a prime example of someone that entered politics for his own gain, he didn't care which party he joined, just the one that would get him elected. His views on any subject you'd like to mention are usually reprehensible

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

He probably didn’t want to risk getting oil or grease on his £500 Prada shoes. 

Why?  He'll be chucking them away at the end of the day for a new pair anyway.

• Like 1

Â