The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It was written in October, and was very much an assessment of Liz Truss's government, so it's more accurate to say "Liz Truss's government was the most far right [major] party in the [developed] world.

As you'd expect from someone with political hashtags in their username, they've come at it with a heavy slant and no real desire to reflect the real facts reflected in the article.

Ah, didn't think to check the date, good spot.

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

WHy would he do that, his whole grift is based on him beng a critic of the Tory Party

Just the tory party? He criticises labour just as much

Also as i said he is a right wing tory with all the shit he talks

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just the tory party? He criticises labour just as much

Also as i said he is a right wing tory with all the shit he talks

He'd be an absolute nobody in the Tory Party, another Mark Francois. He makes much more money on the outside shouting in than he'd ever make in the Tory Party. He isn't a principalled politician, he's a grifter

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

He'd be an absolute nobody in the Tory Party, another Mark Francois. He makes much more money on the outside shouting in than he'd ever make in the Tory Party. He isn't a principalled politician, he's a grifter

I dont think he would be a nobody this farage we talking about he loves the sound of his own voice.

Agree with your 2nd pount though he makes more money from the tv and radio. Seems to ahve gone abit quiet as he pushed for exit of the EU and he hasnt explained since why we are better now than we were in?

I cant think of anything thats got better since

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

Farage's bank balance

I’m not even sure that’s better for him. He had a cushy MEP gig plus lots of media work and speaking at conferences. He’s made himself redundant.

It wouldn’t surprise me if at some point we hear about bankruptcy. 

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m not even sure that’s better for him. He had a cushy MEP gig plus lots of media work and speaking at conferences. He’s made himself redundant.

It wouldn’t surprise me if at some point we hear about bankruptcy. 

Before all of his other earnings he gets a £73K a year pension from the EU. He was earning over £100k a year from his Youtube Channel which seems to have stopped posting when he joined GB News so there's no way he's on less than that on GB NEws, highly likely significantly more. Then there's his investment grift plus all the money he received from public speaking, which when he was an MEP saw him as the 6th highest earning MEP from what was declared on the register of MEPs Interests, that will have fallen significantly but it used to be about £150k per year before it went nuts during Brexit to £500k per year.

There's no way he's remotely skint

There's also no way he earns that by being in the Tory Party

100% grifter

15 minutes ago, choffer said:

Satire has been dead for a while but even from the afterlife, it must be rolling it’s eyes at this one. 

I don’t know what reaction for that one.

Sacked by the Summer holiday is my prediction. 

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Can you explain please?

They've appointed an utter word removed as deputy party chairman

In any normal political times, that imbecile would be nowhere near the running of the entire party machine

But it really could be good news because he's that dense. So dense in fact that if I wanted to kill some puppies I'd tie them to him and chuck them in the cut together

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Can you explain please?

Even by tory standards he's an odious turd

Supports putting benefits claimants in tents, think any nurses who needs to go to food banks should just learn to budget better, and was famously caught out setting up a friendly "anonymous voter" at their doorstep because the daft word removed called his mate to set it up while he was wearing a mic.

The nicest thing I can say about Lee Anderson is that he's not a man who allows his time in office to be weighed down by the moral dilemmas of his voting choices.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Supports putting benefits claimants in tents, think any nurses who needs to go to food banks should just learn to budget better, and was famously caught out setting up a friendly "anonymous voter" at their doorstep because the daft word removed called his mate to set it up while he was wearing a mic.

Ohhhh it's that guy!

Â