The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, Just Stop Oil are going to find it tricky merging quietly in to that crowd for the big mid speech reveal.

Like those branches of the British Communist Party that had to close when they realised that everyone at the meetings was an undercover police officer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

as expected for me:

85% animal welfare and womans equality

83% green and labour

82% binface and lib dem.

quite horrified that i'm as high as 44% tory and 23% for reclaim but it does appear that some parties unanimously agree on things like mandatory 1 year military service, teachers having guns etc so no one will get a zero for those

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

as expected for me:

85% animal welfare and womans equality

83% green and labour

82% binface and lib dem.

quite horrified that i'm as high as 44% tory and 23% for reclaim but it does appear that some parties unanimously agree on things like mandatory 1 year military service, teachers having guns etc so no one will get a zero for those

I thought teachers having guns was ridiculous. I mean , what was up with giving naughty kids a clip with the ruler? We’ve gone from not being able to hit kids nowadays to putting the question out there to shoot them if they don’t get their homework in on time. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I thought teachers having guns was ridiculous. I mean , what was up with giving naughty kids a clip with the ruler? We’ve gone from not being able to hit kids nowadays to putting the question out there to shoot them if they don’t get their homework in on time. 

I don’t think that’s why someone is suggesting arming teachers.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Theres an old guard of disgusting people we need to eradicate from British politics and she is very much one of them.

She's nowhere near what I'd call an old guard. Only been an MP for 13 years.

She's something else to blame Cameron for

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

She's nowhere near what I'd call an old guard. Only been an MP for 13 years.

She's something else to blame Cameron for

By old guard I’m talking about the more recent era of utter scumbags like Johnson, Dorries, Mogg, Patel, Braverman, Anderson who need to be expelled from public life urgently. 

(old guard probably the wrong term, politicians who are past their use by dates).

Edited by Genie

HS2 scrapped for ‘the north’.

What has HS2 actually achieved then? Or what will it achieve once ‘finished’? Just an improved line from Birmingham to London? At a cost of how much?

Again, so many questions need to be asked, complete and utter waste of money that could have been spent on any number of other services which would have yielded far more tangible benefits but probably allowed for much less skimming off the top.

• Like 2

On 25/01/2023 at 21:15, bickster said:

Adam Afriyie, Scott Benton, Crispin Blunt, Peter Bone, Maria Caulfield, Robert Courts, Richard Drax, David Duguid, Sir Iain Duncan Smith, Mark Francois, George Freeman, Adam Holloway, Karl McCartney, Natalie Elphicke, Sir Roger Gale, Theresa Villiers, Bob Stewart, Chloe Smith, and Craig Tracey

Oh and James Cleverly, Daniel Kawczynski and David Warburton.

Not forgetting Owen Patterson

And of course Boris Johnson

And thats just December 2019 to Nov 21 :D

Plenty more since then

And another by-election incoming...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â