The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Logical conclusion would seem to be we need a new transport secretary.

I believe he’s been to a total of 0 of the meetings with the RMT about the current dispute with them.

They’re all a special breed aren’t they

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It's only a day or two ago he insisted that he was not the right person to be engaged in talks about the strikes. Finally, something we can all agree on.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

'Not a single day without strike action....that is not normal'

Errr. If something happens all the time, by definition it is normal. There not being strike action is abnormal. What a knob.

• Like 1

I am now at the point where you surely cannot back this government from any angle. There is no consistent position.

The new price hike from Martin Lewis should be the end, unfortunately the poor seem to be the patriotic so vote for the abusers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Ladies und Gentlemen. Before we open the arc of the covenant, a brief maniacal monologue…

spacer.png

You just know his shirt is tucked into his underpants. 

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You just know his shirt is tucked into his underpants. 

What are you talking about, he's just a chilled, laid back guy enjoying the summer, like a regular man of the people. See the hat.

So todays red meat for Tory penises

Sunak: Going to fine people for missing Doctors appointments etc. Another dickhead policy that will cost more than is recoups. How many days into this new policy before they fine a dead person. Not many you'd imagine (the delay will only come from the administrative delay)

Truss: Going to shake up Higher Education by not allowing people to apply to University until they have their results. I suspect this will just push 18 year olds onto unemployment benefit for a year as I highly doubt you'll be be able to allocate and organise the whole thing in four weeks you f***ing thick word removed

• Like 3

Â