The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Thousands dead, billions stolen & now millions of Tory and Brexit voters looking like gullible morons.

Will the country ever recover? Or will a handful become stinking rich whilst your kids pick up the tabs?

19 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

It's scary the amount of people on social media blindly still supporting Johnson. Whatever their support for conservatives and Johnson himself, the time has come to withdraw that support.

I'm not surprised he's holding out and considering calling an election, with enough wankstains to actually vote for conservatives in a general election, there would be more support for him than there should be.

Yep - "the election was rigged "  really isn't off the agenda.

22 minutes ago, Nicho said:

New education minister gone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Funny that Education leaders at the time of her appointment were complaining of the high turnover of Education ministers !!!! 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He wants to stay until the Autumn.

It's the right, proper, and responsible thing to do. Don't you know there's a war on?

Who better to take the caretaker role? He’s taken such good care of the country so far 😵

Edited by It's Your Round

It’s important after the circus has gone that we get the next leader of the Conservative party and PM right. Need to make up for the lost years, get Brexit done properly and put water on the fires of recession ready for re-election

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

can't get excited about this. i have met at least 2 staunch tory voters that said they would not vote tory as long as he's there. now he's gone, that's 2 voters they've gotten back. i'm sure there are others similar.

yes i'm sure there are some blind followers of boris, but can't imagine that number is especially high

• Like 2

Zahavi must be the biggest knob of them all. Yesterday he was so far up BoJo's behind so you could only see his shoes, today when he's realised he'll be tarnished forever he's abandoning ship.

Jesus.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

Yeah, Johnson going makes the Tory party stronger. They get the opportunity to rebrand themselves between now and the next GE. We all know that the majority of people don’t follow politics that closely, by the time of the next election most will have forgotten about all the crime and death. 

I wonder who's next. Climate-change denying Steve Baker has thrown his hat into the ring. Borius was a danger to the British economy and our reputation on the global stage. Steve Baker in a senior government position is a threat to humanity.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah, Johnson going makes the Tory party stronger. They get the opportunity to rebrand themselves between now and the next GE. We all know that the majority of people don’t follow politics that closely, by the time of the next election most will have forgotten about all the crime and death. 

You are right. But who replaces him is hugely important. They can’t afford another decisive BJ type. 

• Haha 1

Â