The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

When people are longing for the days of Theresa May then you know things are bad

Incompetent, lying and corrupt philanderer, vs a competent, calculating evil witch. It isn't the best choice is it. 

Edited by Davkaus

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Incompetent, lying and corrupt philanderer, vs a competent, calculating evil witch. It isn't the best choice is it. 

It's a shit choice. But I'd choose May any day of the week. And I hated her.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

What on earth did they see yesterday that made them change their minds?

Bootlicking arseholes.

They probably saw that Boris is going to weasel his way out of this and want to stay on the "winning" side

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xann said:

:D He is the headline of the Sun, but the main pic is Rihanna!

You know what else is missing?

The Star wins again!

_123070948_dailystar-nc.jpg

'We have no interest in whether you are a Tory or a Labour supporter but I want our elected leaders to do right by the electorate and they are not, they are lying to us. The best way to hold them to account is by taking the piss out of them. It’s hard to come back from being a figure of fun'- says the editor of the paper. I might have to pick up a copy.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Xann said:

The Star's recent subversive attitude has impressed me nearly as much as the Guardian disappointed in the run up to the GE.

It’s come along way since the countdown of that 15-year-old girl to become 16 so she could Show her nipples. I wonder if the text maniacs are out in force against Boris

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

What on earth did they see yesterday that made them change their minds?

Bootlicking arseholes.

A leadership challenge - would make Boris even more desperate to survive. He showed yesterday with the saville reference the lengths he will stoop to ensure his survival.

Removing him would be a bloody battle - wrecking the Tory party (Boris wouldn't give a shit) 

They didn't reconsider Boris - they seen the damage Boris would do if they took him down.   .....that's why he's still there.

Â