The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Boris would like you to know what an absolute shit he is:

Just remember . . . it's just a game to these people. Just a laugh. Doesn't matter how many people died, what a **** mess that we made of their country, it's all just a giggle innit. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I'm just surprised he didn't make reference to a n*gger in a pile like Tories can't stop themselves doing.

You'd think that Labour supporters would hold themselves above this sort of thing after recent weeks' events. 

Boris = ¤#% - nothing new.

44 minutes ago, snowychap said:

That's pretty cheap.

Not sure I understand what cheap means in this context. They keep doing it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/2273176/David-Cameron-urged-to-sack-Tory-peer-after-nigger-in-the-woodpile-remark.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/10/tories-urgently-investigating-after-mp-uses-n-word-at-public-event

And now Boris with dead bodies in Libya. You'll have to explain what makes it cheap.

3 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

You'd think that Labour supporters would hold themselves above this sort of thing after recent weeks' events. 

Boris = ¤#% - nothing new.

I'm sorry I don't understand. Have I missed something?

Further on Boris, there's a paywalled article in the Times, quoted in the tweet below, arguing that he's being kept in post because sacking him would be giving him what he wants:

Once again, just a stupid game for these people. 

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

Really? :o

Edited by snowychap
Abuse - sorry.

6 hours ago, snowychap said:

Really? :o

Really what? You've lost me here.

Tory makes reprehensible comments. I point out it's endemic to being a Tory. How is that cheap?

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

The Conservatives seem to be taking rather a lot of their national conference time talking about Labour. 

Hey, look over there! Don't look at the house on fire, look at the dysfunctional family over there! Look!

2 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

The Conservatives seem to be taking rather a lot of their national conference time talking about Labour. 

yes its strange because  the Labour conference didn't' mention the Conservative party once  ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, darrenm said:

I'm just surprised he didn't make reference to a n*gger in a pile like Tories can't stop themselves doing.

I think the cult may have finished brainwashing phase 2  ... we can now move onto phase 3  , bring your family into one of our centres for re-education and repeat after me , the leader is good , the leader is great

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I think the cult may have finished brainwashing phase 2  ... we can now move onto phase 3  , bring your family into one of our centres for re-education and repeat after me , the leader is good , the leader is great

I thought Thatcher was dead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darrenm said:

Really what? You've lost me here.

Tory makes reprehensible comments. I point out it's endemic to being a Tory. How is that cheap?

You weren't merely trying to generalize about all Tories making reprehensible comments (though that again is pretty daft).

Rather than properly criticizing a specific Tory for what he said, you claimed that all Tories go around repeating a particular remark.

There's plenty to be critical about Tories in general and there's more than plenty to be critical about Boris in particular rather than try to take it down the path you have.

• Like 3

Â