Tickets

Wainy316

id be suprised if theres even close to that there , going by the seatmap

vill.jpg

I had a look at that earlier Matt. If you check each block in the upper trinity its about 60% full (guesstimating) only the very top is still empty. I think that overview picture probably makes it look worse than it actually is with all that green. 

id be suprised if theres even close to that there , going by the seatmap

vill.jpg

I had a look at that earlier Matt. If you check each block in the upper trinity its about 60% full (guesstimating) only the very top is still empty. I think that overview picture probably makes it look worse than it actually is with all that green. 

i hope so a poor attendance plays into SHA's hands even more in my opinion , hopefully people arent staying away

the upper trinity is a complete waste of time, there are always loads of empties majority of the time. i honestly sometimes wonder if our ground is too big for us.

Unfortunately if you play crap football and dont have much success the fans stay away. we have the fanbase, but its down to sherwood to bring the fans back by producing results which has failed to do thus far

never filled it all the time when we were doing well back under o'neill.

I am afraid you are incorrect 

20151711734.13311Final2  
20131511535.060104SF  
201191937.19485QFELQ4
201061638.5738SFFinalELQ4
200961639.812853UEFAR3
200461636.62293SF  
20031611634.975103QFITSF

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/astv.htm

Edited by Demitri_C

I think the dip after MO'N's first season is mostly due to playing in the Europa league and the shit kickoff times that it leads to. 

I didn't realise our attendances had dipped lower than they even were under the last few years of Doug. Says it all really doesn't it?

Trying to book three tickets but it's only letting me buy one per client reference.  Obviously I understand them wanting to ensure SHA fans don't get in, but this is pretty frustrating.  It's now looking like I won't be able to go, as the two who were supposed to be going with me (one driving down) don't have client references with suitable booking history.

Trying to book three tickets but it's only letting me buy one per client reference.  Obviously I understand them wanting to ensure SHA fans don't get in, but this is pretty frustrating.  It's now looking like I won't be able to go, as the two who were supposed to be going with me (one driving down) don't have client references with suitable booking history.

They've not bought tickets in 3 seasons? Then why would they expect tickets to a local derby in a cup? Crazy. 

The club have got this one right, IMO.

Neither go as often as they'd like as they both have work commitments at weekends.  Still, they have managed to attend a few games, but don't have their own client references as generally I'll just buy an extra ticket or two (or another friend will).

Even with that aside, the fact that we seem to be a few thousand short of capacity would surely indicate that to 'expect' local derby tickets isn't so crazy.  I'd understand if it were a nailed-on sell out.

I know this won't be popular, but if people haven't sorted out their own reference number after years of being reminded to then I have fairly little sympathy! It really isn't hard. They can still be all booked together; you just assign them their own reference. If you're a passionate enough fan to want to come to the games that will need reference numbers (Wembley etc) then you should know to have individual reference numbers by now.

I thought the criteria had changed tonight to any history at any time EVER ..... gets a ticket. If you can't match that then there is little hope I guess !!!

I know this won't be popular, but if people haven't sorted out their own reference number after years of being reminded to then I have fairly little sympathy! It really isn't hard. They can still be all booked together; you just assign them their own reference. If you're a passionate enough fan to want to come to the games that will need reference numbers (Wembley etc) then you should know to have individual reference numbers by now.

I understand that - it just seems a shame that there will be empty seats tomorrow, at least a couple of which could be filled but won't be.  Maybe there's only me in this situation, but if not then perhaps we'd be closer to a full house if the club would have allowed customers with a booking history to purchase any number of tickets.  People might even want to take friends to experience the derby atmosphere, but aren't able to?  Again, I'm not saying that should be possible in a situation where genuine fans with booking histories are still wanting tickets, but with 24 hours to go and several thousand seats still available, I can't see what harm it would have done to allow fans to buy a few extra seats.

• Like 1

In an ideal world, every Villa fan who has bought tickets could buy as many for friends and family as they like. But there's always some words removed who'll give the tickets to their mate who's a blues fans, but will be no trouble, honest.

After the press we got against the baggies in the cup last year, we can't afford to let any of the unwashed in to the home end.

• Like 2

They've not bought tickets in 3 seasons? Then why would they expect tickets to a local derby in a cup? Crazy. 

The club have got this one right, IMO.

Soot on there

Again, I'm not saying that should be possible in a situation where genuine fans with booking histories are still wanting tickets, but with 24 hours to go and several thousand seats still available, I can't see what harm it would have done to allow fans to buy a few extra seats.

It really is very simple ..... they are doing all they can to stop tickets getting to Noses !

Again, I'm not saying that should be possible in a situation where genuine fans with booking histories are still wanting tickets, but with 24 hours to go and several thousand seats still available, I can't see what harm it would have done to allow fans to buy a few extra seats.

It really is very simple ..... they are doing all they can to stop tickets getting to Noses !

And after previous encounter's we all should be happy they are doing so, I'd rather a few empty seats than it all kicking off around my lad. 

Â