Tickets

Wainy316

no excuses for less than 40k and by the looks of it, it will only be around 35k which is shit. wish these clearings in the woods that only come for the big boys would piss off and support the big boys.

by not going on general sale is obviously effecting sales, but there is still near enough a week to go so who knows.

• Like 1

Bought a couple in the lower North this morning. Never sat there before, any good?

Decent atmosphere there. I imagine in a game like this it will be very feisty as you'll be right next to the unwashed.

I just hope for your sake you're not tall...

Having waited for my Son and Missues to meet the criteria this will be the first game in about 20yrs I've sat anywhere other than the Holte. Where do people recommend? There seems good availability in the witton close to the holte.

Why do people still phone up to book tickets when you can do it online? I find it simply baffling. 

I agree in general mate, but he site was playing up all day yesterday, for long periods you couldn't get on and then it wouldn't let you assign tickets in your baskets.

I've gone for P4 in the Witton, anyone sat there before?

I've sat in P5 I think before. Witton and Trinity have the best views I think. Usually the atmosphere isn't the best, but this isn't a usual fixture. In 2008 I sat Trinity A7 and the place was absolutely rocking. That game and the WBA FA Cup quarter final are the only two fixtures I've been to where all parts of the stadium were loud.

Usually sit in P4 with my lad, excellent view of game, but as mentioned, can be a bit a little quiet.  That said, I think it will be different against the noses.  Couldn't resist the Holte End for this one - plan to scream me head off and don't want any hush hush merchants near me :)

Maybe closing the Upper Trinity would have been an idea, just like they do for normal rounds of the cup against other opposition. That way the atmosphere would be better as we'd have a crowd of say 36-38k packed in with all the stands at least 95% full. Whereas the way it's looking the Upper Trinity, Upper Witton and probably even Upper North will have rows of empty seats.

Looking like lower and Middle Trinity will fill up and then probably Witton next to the SHA fans. Loads of spare seats in upper North, upper Trinity and upper Witton still!

Screen Shot 2015-09-17 at 12.36.09.png

It was like this for the baggie QF last season. Right up to the day before parts of the ground looked empty on the ticketing thing. We still ended up with 40k (I think?)

Looking like lower and Middle Trinity will fill up and then probably Witton next to the SHA fans. Loads of spare seats in upper North, upper Trinity and upper Witton still!

Screen Shot 2015-09-17 at 12.36.09.png

It was like this for the baggie QF last season. Right up to the day before parts of the ground looked empty on the ticketing thing. We still ended up with 40k (I think?)

I agree, if this doesn't sell out I don't think it will be to far short of capacity. Still 5 days to go.

Â