Tickets

Wainy316

Tickets are as good as on general sale from this morning - to anyone who has been to a match (ever) and has a booking reference. So if they are going to sell, it will be from today! Holte End looks like it will be full but North Upper, Trinity Upper and Witton Lane nowhere near.

Perhaps sales will pick up post Albion if we get a result. 

Edited by dnmacf

Do hope fans (that are able) get out their chairs and get down to this - the players won't hear them shouting at the tele or in the pub!  Perfect opportunity to show the players how great VP can be when it matters.  Hope it is rocking louder and more hostile than ever to give us the edge - the 12th man!!!   

It won't get anywhere near to selling out by the looks of it. I am going but I can fully understand why others aren't. It is a Tuesday night. It is the very early round of a cup and it is on the tele. It is against Sha which means there will certainly be plenty of trouble outside the ground which will put a lot of family's off going.

I suspect we will get around 30 - 34k and there will be nothing embarrassing about it given what I have said above. By contrast against Albion for a 3pm Saturday kick off we look like getting around 40k. 

Edited by markavfc40

It won't get near to selling out, but I went to 3 away games last year, but unfortunately only 1 home game in the last two years.

And I don't qualify.

Anyone who wants to help me out with a reference no. I'd be forever in your debt!

Surely that counts as a varied booking history? Do the ticket office think that you decided to go to 3 away games last season, just on the off chance small heath would draw Villa away in the cup, and you could get a ticket in the home end?!

• Like 1

No exuses. If we don't get an attendance of at least 40k it will be embarrasing. Too many so called Villa fans who only come to VP when the big boys are in town. Its an absolute joke. We can sell out against Man U on a Friday night but are going to get 30k against Blues with cheap ticket prices.

• Like 2

It won't get near to selling out, but I went to 3 away games last year, but unfortunately only 1 home game in the last two years.

And I don't qualify.

Anyone who wants to help me out with a reference no. I'd be forever in your debt!

Surely that counts as a varied booking history? Do the ticket office think that you decided to go to 3 away games last season, just on the off chance small heath would draw Villa away in the cup, and you could get a ticket in the home end?!

Don't get me started. 

Varied booking history is two home games from the last two seasons. To be fair, I have no excuse, I'm part time these days unfortunately due to work.

However, after a long argument, they've sorted me two tickets out. Thank god. I've booked 3 days off work for it.

Doug Ellis - Block M1. Row R. 

• Like 1

Do we think the criteria will get down to 2015/16 booking history? Mr Missues has only started coming with me this year.

Not sure if I should wait or just get tickets for me and my boy.

From what I heard on the phone this morning, even they don't genuinely know the criteria.

At the moment it's villa supporters with a 'varied booking history' but that is so unclear. They are doing everything in their power to make sure no Blues fans get hold of tickets, and rightly so. 

It will never reach general sale, but at some point, when the phone stops ringing and there is still 5000 unsold tickets, they'll start thinking commercially again. 

Anyone else find the website to be playing up when selecting seats?

yes. I've just tried to book and it is saying that my son and friend (who both meet the criteria) don't qualify,

Â