Tickets

Wainy316

This is mad.  They'd rather there be empty seats than sell me three tickets.  My booking history must go back 20 years + , admittedly sporadically but generally lots 10 + years ago and then only 1-2 per season.  HM forces, family etc haven't let me attend at all last few years. Went to the notts county game as I'm pretty close during the week, went with with 2 mates  who are not villa fans but like watching footy they loved it.

I can understand not getting a ticket if it was sold out as There are lot more dedicated fans.  But it's not and to be honest I'm a.) very offended that they think I could be a nose, b.) inclined to say **** you Villa I won't bother then.

Amusing that the Noses were kicking off about their small allocation but then failed to sell them as there weren't enough who met the criteria of five away games last season !

Bit worrying to read of what appears to be significant numbers of them with Holte End tickets ..... I personally know of three and unless they are all bluffing on the various web forums, there must be dozens coming in on Villa tickets !

Ordered my tickets over a week ago and still not arrived. Order my Albion tickets on Tuesday and they came yesterday.

Print at Home Tickets FTW

I'm the kind of lamo that likes to keep the stubs (usually for away games but this is a big un). It came today anyway :)

Amusing that the Noses were kicking off about their small allocation but then failed to sell them as there weren't enough who met the criteria of five away games last season !

Bit worrying to read of what appears to be significant numbers of them with Holte End tickets ..... I personally know of three and unless they are all bluffing on the various web forums, there must be dozens coming in on Villa tickets !

Good luck to them. If they're stupid enough to do it then they deserve everything they get.  Most of them will be talking shite as usual...

So many of my Villa mates can't get tickets for this. Unbelievable that Villa are preventing our own fans from getting tickets. They must like the sight of empty seats

The criteria changes as of now online and tomorrow on the phone and in person. Quote from http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5009033,00.html

"Tickets are now on sale ONLINE to Aston Villa supporters with a varied AVFC booking history from the 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2014/15 seasons.

If you wish to purchase in person or by phone you can do so from 9am on Friday September 18."

Surely your mates have been to a single Villa game in the last three seasons? The tickets are now basically open to all Villa fans and for those who have no history from the last three years then they're probably not that fussed anyway. 

Edited by villanwesty88

So many of my Villa mates can't get tickets for this. Unbelievable that Villa are preventing our own fans from getting tickets. They must like the sight of empty seats

If they ain't got a big enough history they ain't getting one it's a big derby

Not necessarily. This won't be close to a sell out

Even if we believe any of the crap that's being spouted about them having <insert whatever amount you've heard here> ticket in the Holte End, they're still going to have to be pretty brave / stupid to let themselves known. Even if there are 1000 of them, they're still going to be out numbered 10 to 1. Good luck to them, if they think people are going to put up with them.

• Like 1

Even if we believe any of the crap that's being spouted about them having <insert whatever amount you've heard here> ticket in the Holte End, they're still going to have to be pretty brave / stupid to let themselves known. Even if there are 1000 of them, they're still going to be out numbered 10 to 1. Good luck to them, if they think people are going to put up with them.

And when you consider the steps the club have taken to ensure only Villa fans are sold tickets,  I can't see how many Blues fans have acquired tickets. Sure the odd Villa fan may be unable to attend and have let their Blues fan mate use their reference, but let's use your figure of a thousand. That would require a thousand Villa fans not wanting/being unable to attend the first Derby in 5yrs, and secondly that thousand Villa fans being stupid enough to put their reference at risk by giving it to a Nose.

There may very well be few knocking about but I very much doubt there will be significant numbers.

I'd say they prefer the sight of empty seats over the sight of them having Blues fans in them, and the carnage that could cause.

All you need now is a booking history from the past 3 seasons.

If your mates don't meet that criteria then I fully support the club not selling them tickets. Not because I don't thinkyour mates should have tickets. But if they can blag tickets with that small of a booking history, then so could Blues fans.

Not necessarily. This won't be close to a sell out

It will.

It probably wont' sell out. But it will be close

• Like 1

Ordered my tickets over a week ago and still not arrived. Order my Albion tickets on Tuesday and they came yesterday.

Print at Home Tickets FTW

I'm the kind of lamo that likes to keep the stubs (usually for away games but this is a big un). It came today anyway :)

You can keep the print out ;)

Â