Title chase 2015/6

osmark86

It's amazing to be title contenders after being in a relegation battle for the past five years. The league is very close this year but Man Utd is a must win game if we want to stay in that top five battle. A draw or loss and we're finished.

• Like 1

Bugger, I see we have slipped down to 5th this evening.

Europa League for us next season, then. :(

SHERWOOD OUT.

Don't be so down on our chances.  Remember we beat a team who not only had never lost a game in the Premier League in their entire history, they have never even conceded a goal in the Premier League in their entire history.   If we can finish above a team with a quality record like that then we are in with a shot.   I'd say 35 more wins and the title is ours. 

To be fair if you look at our PL reckord versus Bournemouth we have absolutely decimated them, no other team in this league has punished them to the extent we have.

I fully expect us to finish better than 1st actually.

• Like 2

If we don't be Manure I'd begrudgingly take 2nd but be fairly disguted after a fairly underwhelming season.

Mad and all as this thread may be, thank **** we're not Liverpool cos this really does seem like a post Stoke thread ...

have we ever chased the title? it's a 4 horse race between man utd, city, chelsea and arsenal (with liverpool, everton and tottenham behind)

10th will be our best, our time of a 6th place finish is over

have we ever chased the title? it's a 4 horse race between man utd, city, chelsea and arsenal (with liverpool, everton and tottenham behind)

10th will be our best, our time of a 6th place finish is over

It may not have been a title chase but we were in touch with the top going into March under MON and should've got 4th at least. Everton were in a relegation scrap for most of last season so it shows how fickle the league can be. I'm not expecting miracles this year but don't see any reason why we can't get back to top 6 again. And then like Liverpool did with Suarez you can have crazy season and things can happen. Never lose faith.

Â