Title chase 2015/6

osmark86

Would love to shut a few neutral fans and the media up with a great top half finish.

they would pretend they loved us all along, remember when we were top and had our badge next to Utd and Chelsea's (from memory) on a big sky sports advert saying Title Race? They were falling over themselves at the time to say how much they'd always liked villa.

• Like 1

Would love to shut a few neutral fans and the media up with a great top half finish.

Especially because you just know we'll be everyone's favourites to finish bottom because all ignorant fans will see is that we've lost Delph and Benteke.

• Like 1

Given that the BBC and the press have barely noticed our INBOUND transfers, I'll wager that 95% of other supporters are unaware of what's happened at Villa. They just think "Oh, they've lost Benteke and Delph, they're goners". Should be interesting if our new team clicks quickly enough.

• Like 1

Given that the BBC and the press have barely noticed our INBOUND transfers, I'll wager that 95% of other supporters are unaware of what's happened at Villa. They just think "Oh, they've lost Benteke and Delph, they're goners". Should be interesting if our new team clicks quickly enough.

Yes thats exactly right

We were all exactly the same about Southampton last season though. Many tipped them for the drop then about 1/3rd of the way through the season that was all forgotten and suddenly everyone had them as a 2nd team and "knew all along" that they would do well. Fingers crossed that we can do as well this season as they did last!

Â