Title chase 2015/6

osmark86

Yeah it's far from printing money but it's quite depressing that we are so lowly regarded now that we are 3/1 to beat Bournemouth.

dunno they are the best of the promoted teams and the bookies haven't a clue how our new players will perform. 

I looked a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure we were something like 2500/1 to finish top four lol

Best price 500/1 currently.

Best price for top 6 is 66s with Ladbrokes; top 10 is 11/2 with Skybet.

surely 11/2 is long for top half?

Anyway, we survived a slow start to get 3 points, a la United. We must be contenders ;)

• Like 1

We're 3/1 to beat Bournemouth next Saturday. BOURNEMOUTH!

Like printing money.

Wonder how many people had a bit of this. Not one person went for a Villa win in the PL predictions thread 

£20 on it. Told everyone it was easy money ;)

I think we have an OK chance of it but we need most of our players to play to their full potential. Also we need another striker, I like the look of this Gestede but don't feel we are as strong as we could be up front, especially compared to our title rivals.

Defence and midfield is as good as anybody's.

They say it's a sign of champions when you can play badly and still win and that's basically what we did at the weekend. Nowhere near our best but we got the points.

We will see where we are on Friday in relation to a challenge anyway, think we will beat Man Utd and our next three games after are games we should be winning. 15 pts from 15, decent start. Just need to carry that on.

Â