Weekends football 7/9 August Opening Day

andykeenan

If Swansea don't get many injuries they could threaten top 6-7 like Southampton did last year although think they need another decent striker in there to back up Gomis.

Solid defence and I really like their midfield, think that's as good as it gets outside the top 6.

Sam Johnstone starting in goal for Man. United today.

Actually sat next to a Man. United scout watching him play for Walsall two years back...was drawing all sort of funny diagrams on his starting positions for crosses so good luck to him!

No he isnt.

Info was wrong, all the press had him starting today anyway.

Everton were booed off at half time and their fans are starting to realise that Whelan was talking utter balls when waxing lyrical about Martinez.

I was always pleased we didn't get him when we tried for him.

Think they're in for a tough season.

• Like 3

Everton are one of the best run clubs in the country, apparently, but they've barely got a pot to piss in. Kenwright is just so financially savvy that Cleverley was the only new signing in their first eleven today.

They can't even afford Lennon. Why they don't just cash in on Stones is bizarre.

Bristol Ciry. ..

New Chinese owners...

(Is that racist?)

I've reported you to the Twitter Moral Police. You will recieve a public shaming tomorrow via the following hashtag: #DDIDISABADMAN

Do you mean a "bad man" like what the kids might say? My man a bad man and ting?

Everton were booed off at half time and their fans are starting to realise that Whelan was talking utter balls when waxing lyrical about Martinez.

I was always pleased we didn't get him when we tried for him.

Think they're in for a tough season.

Indeed.

His teams inevitably are awful defensively.

And his record in the transfer market IIRC is atrocious.

Poor poor manager and Everton will have a long, long season to come.

• Like 1

Â