Weekends football 7/9 August Opening Day

andykeenan

Just getting my early PL chaser.  And, Jesus, this isn't very good at all!  The slackness and sloppiness is striking, casual mistakes leading to casual seizing of mistakes.  It could be 2-2.  The laziness of Rooney before the Walker own goal was pretty astonishing.  It's the opening game of the season son!  But Rooney seems to have entered a Berbatov Pomp and Stroll phase.

This does not feel like the best league in the world.

Just getting my early PL chaser. And, Jesus, this isn't very good at all! The slackness and sloppiness is striking, casual mistakes leading to casual seizing of mistakes. It could be 2-2. The laziness of Rooney before the Walker own goal was pretty astonishing. It's the opening game of the season son! But Rooney seems to have entered a Berbatov Pomp and Stroll phase.

Wow, just wow. 40 mins into the season.

Just getting my early PL chaser. And, Jesus, this isn't very good at all! The slackness and sloppiness is striking, casual mistakes leading to casual seizing of mistakes. It could be 2-2. The laziness of Rooney before the Walker own goal was pretty astonishing. It's the opening game of the season son! But Rooney seems to have entered a Berbatov Pomp and Stroll phase.

Wow, just wow. 40 mins into the season.

He be starting a Sherwood out thread if we go 1 down after 4 minutes today ;)

• Like 1

Yes, I'm expressing surprise at the nature of the beginning of the season.  Nothing to see hear lads.  Except perhaps a bandwagon.

You would think two teams of this calibre would be more prepared, in terms of ability and mentality.  Worthy of a remark, I thought.

Â