Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

The idea he could be a 20 goal a season striker at this level is laughable. Does some lovely piece of skill but ends up losing the ball or making the wrong decision 99% of the time. 

I'd get him out the team as soon as Adomah is fully fit. 

• Like 2

As much as I like Ayew and Grelish and would like to see them tear up games I can't help but feel they are bit detrimental on balance to the team. Ayew seems to show brilliance without end product and i get annoyed the way Grelish seems to slow things up and more often than not runs into a tackle or gets pushed off the ball.

So wish we could play with 2 wingers keeping wide and creating space and chances for Kodija and RMc up front. Hopefully Adomah will be one those sort of players but at the moment I think Ayew and JG aren't effective enough.

• Like 1

After one great game against Forest he's now back to normal.  Fluffed his lines when had chances and constantly taking the wrong option. 

If he's as good as most people think he would have at least a couple of league goals by now but I wouldn't blink if he failed to score in the next 5 or so games either yet remains a permanent fixture in the team. 

cant think of a more overrated player to wear a Villa jersey. he really doesnt offer that much

some people said he would easily be best player in this division, I wouldnt even say he is the best player at the club :lol:

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

After one great game against Forest he's now back to normal.  Fluffed his lines when had chances and constantly taking the wrong option. 

If he's as good as most people think he would have at least a couple of league goals by now but I wouldn't blink if he failed to score in the next 5 or so games either yet remains a permanent fixture in the team. 

I agree. But I'd just point out it was a good 45 mins against Forest, first half was just the usual Ayew.

His biggest failing is his sheer selfishness. Only passes the ball when he absolutely has to, and sometimes not even then. Must be infuriating to play with this guy.Seems to have tunnel vision. Adomah will most likely take his place. Maybe being benched will give him the kick up the arse he needs.

13 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I just don't rate him, never have and don't think I ever will.

This

Just can't see a player in there at all! 

For me his decision making is especially poor...

This considering his body language is what it is,then u can't see his value to the side at present.

Â