Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

A guy in my work league has had an incredible run of choosing his captain.

Sanchez the week he scored a hattrick, Aguero when he scored 5 (as triple captain), Bony last week when he scored a brace, Kane this week who scores a hattrick.

In addition to this Yahoo league, next year we should do a 20 team "draft" league, in the style of American sports fantasy leagues, where We take turns picking a team, nobody can select the same player, and there is no salary cap. So everyone's team looks totally different.

• Like 2

In addition to this Yahoo league, next year we should do a 20 team "draft" league, in the style of American sports fantasy leagues, where We take turns picking a team, nobody can select the same player, and there is no salary cap. So everyone's team looks totally different.

That sounds far more interesting. Which website/company runs one like that?

None :(

None :(

BOOOOO!

• Like 1

Every fantasy Premier League site I've seen, including Yahoo, does it basically the same way.

I suppose we could do a low rent kind of thing on our own.

Make it really simple like

3 pts for a goal

2 pt for an assist

1 pt for a save

-1 pt for goal allowed for GK and defenders

2 pts for clean sheet for GK and defenders

-2 pts for red card

We could keep a running tally like we do for the weekly prediction league.

We could do a live draft right here on VT

Only problem is how would we determine the drafting order?

My current eleven:

Schmeichel

Kolarov Bellerin Darmian

Cabaye De Bruyne Sanchez Mahrez

Pelle Vardy Martial

Typically Martial stopped scoring in the league the week I put him in the team [emoji19]

The woman who "autopicked" her team is STILL top.

:o   :crylaugh:

Yer all rubbish!! :P The shame.

She'd be 15th in the VillaTalk league.

She's still top.

But in lighter news, despite my crap week I'm off the bottom! Woohoo!

She's STILL top. In fact, her nearest challenger has dropped away so she's now 50 points clear of second place.
She would be 2nd in the VillaTalk league.

She hasn't touched her team since day 1.

Yep, saving mine for a double game week over christmas. No doubt I'll give it to De Bruyne or someone and he'll get injured after 1 minute of his first game

Oh I forgot about that. Oh well. I figured Lukaku would have a good match against Sunderland and he did.