Terrorist Attacks June 2015

Tayls

How can "Muslim's" be racist? "Muslim" is not a race or ethnic group.

Blaming the Muslims for the worlds ill's isn't racism. Its good old fashioned religious bigotry.

9b6.gif
Am I missing this joke? Why have you put apostrophes in the wrong places in Eames' post?
  • Like 1

It's a sick world. There is so much that needs to be done to tackle this. It's pretty much un-policeable. Most of that work needs to be in changing thinking, and by that I don't just mean Islamic thinking. Sadly I don't see even the glimmer of hope that we're heading out of this anytime soon.

• Like 3

**** religious extremism  :(

Friend of mine has booked up to go away to Tunisia in a few weeks in the same area as the attack.

**** religious extremism  :(

Friend of mine has booked up to go away to Tunisia in a few weeks in the same area as the attack.

I hope they still go and enjoy themselves, because if they don't these rocket polishers have won. I made a point of getting on the tube the next day after 7/7.

**** religious extremism :(

I hope they still go and enjoy themselves, because if they don't these rocket polishers have won. I made a point of getting on the tube the next day after 7/7.

I realise what you're saying but if it was me and my family holiday there is no way I'd go. Far too easy for a copycat to do it again. Tunisia tourist industry is screwed now.
  • Like 3

we are having many problems around the world but the biggest threat to world security by a mile is this on going thing with muslim extremism and the sad thing is its going to get a lot worse. how the hell does the world deal with this successfully?

I too got on a tube shortly after the bombings. I flew on a half empty plane shortly after the towers.

But I have no faith that the authorities that would be nominally looking after me on a north african holiday would have the ability, desire or wherewithall to genuinely try and protect me. I'm not asking for guarantees, I'm doubting the ability of a north african government to even understand what's needed to competently try and safeguard a north african beach.

Go and take a quick look at a map of north africa and tell me you'd be confident people were able to look after you.

How can "Muslim's" be racist? "Muslim" is not a race or ethnic group.

Blaming the Muslims for the worlds ill's isn't racism. Its good old fashioned religious bigotry.

9b6.gif
Am I missing this joke? Why have you put apostrophes in the wrong places in Eames' post?

I didn't, I just bolded them.

He's since edited them out of the OP

• Like 1

**** religious extremism :(

I realise what you're saying but if it was me and my family holiday there is no way I'd go. Far too easy for a copycat to do it again. Tunisia tourist industry is screwed now.

Probably, but the next few months will probably be as safe as it will be.

i think we need to have some form of negotiation with these backward people, if people want to live under extreme islamic rule and sharia then they are entitled to do so but piss off back over there and stop trying to spread it to civilised countries. peaceful muslims are more than welcome to add culture and diversity to our country but for all the others who believe in all this shit please go back to your lovely part of the world and continue to practise your madness with people who are happy to live like that.

I too got on a tube shortly after the bombings. I flew on a half empty plane shortly after the towers.

But I have no faith that the authorities that would be nominally looking after me on a north african holiday would have the ability, desire or wherewithall to genuinely try and protect me. I'm not asking for guarantees, I'm doubting the ability of a north african government to even understand what's needed to competently try and safeguard a north african beach.

Go and take a quick look at a map of north africa and tell me you'd be confident people were able to look after you.

By people I assume you mean in an official capacity ? I.e police , govt etc ?

I wouldn't necessarily rely on those people in my own country

Call me naive but I have a faith in humanity that if I was in a foreign land and trouble like this broke out the local people would look out for me

I say this based on my encounters in places many people would call "hostile " ...

• Like 1

i think we need to have some form of negotiation with these backward people, if people want to live under extreme islamic rule and sharia then they are entitled to do so but piss off back over there and stop trying to spread it to civilised countries. peaceful muslims are more than welcome to add culture and diversity to our country but for all the others who believe in all this shit please go back to your lovely part of the world and continue to practise your madness with people who are happy to live like that.

Piss off back over where?

parts of the middle east where their kind of thing goes on and where its considered acceptable.

half the Taliban have a brummie accent , where would back home be for them ?

Â