Slovenia v England Euro 2016 qualifier

andykeenan

Think sterling needs to be benched/rested as his head is well and truly off field at the moment, which has affected his game for the past few months.

I expect a victory but don't expect a pretty match to watch.

Hart, jones, smalling, Cahill, Gibbs, wilshere, Henderson, Delph, Townsend, sterling, Rooney

Will be interesting to see the midfield 3, sterling shouldn't be starting, jones gets his obligatory cap again, absolutely no future at RB for him

Watching England under Hodgson is so tedious. It's just like watching Villa under McLeish (or Lambert last season). Dour, defensive football with no flair. The only difference is the results are better because of the difference in quality.

Can't wait until that dinosaur is gone.

England XI: 1 Hart 2 Jones 3 Gibbs 4 Henderson 5 Cahill 6 Smalling 7 Wilshere 8 Delph 9 Sterling 10 Rooney © 11 Townsend

I'm 36, and that is probably the worst (defiantly one the worst) England team I've ever seen. Absolute garbage.

England XI: 1 Hart 2 Jones 3 Gibbs 4 Henderson 5 Cahill 6 Smalling 7 Wilshere 8 Delph 9 Sterling 10 Rooney © 11 Townsend

I'm 36, and that is probably the worst (defiantly one the worst) England team I've ever seen. Absolute garbage.

too young for Taylor then.  with Carlton Palmer, Andy Gray, Geoff Thomas. 

Edited by PaulC

too young for Taylor then.  with Carlton Palmer, Andy Gray, Geoff Thomas

• Like 1

too young for Taylor then.  with Carlton Palmer, Andy Gray, Geoff Thomas. 

Andy Sinton FTW!

Â