Slovenia v England Euro 2016 qualifier

andykeenan

Who the **** is this Kampl word removed?

Should have been booked about 6 times for dissent. Wouldn't mind if he had cause for complaints, but he was absolute shit and made Cattermole look like a good player.

Still, cracking hairstyle. word removed.

Rooney at last!!

Loving the Black Country flag on camera as well

Yeah, saw the shout out to Tipton there. Despite growing up in the Black Country I've never been to the place. In fact, literally the only thing I know about it is that the BNP once tried to sponsor the local football team. 

Who the **** is this Kampl word removed?

Should have been booked about 6 times for dissent. Wouldn't mind if he had cause for complaints, but he was absolute shit and made Cattermole look like a good player.

Still, cracking hairstyle. word removed.

He hand in a transfer request on Football Manager after I rested him for 1 game, think you might be on to something ;)

I have gone on record as saying I wouldn't mind Townsend at Villa but he has done himself no favours tonight. He has almost become a caricature of himself.

Gibbs is nowhere near an international LB, he is weak as piss, poor on the ball and his work in the final third makes Cissokho look accomplished. Never rated him never will.

Cannot believe I have sat here and wished for the days of Baines and Johnson but here we are.

We won't win anything with Henderson and Delph in midfield, busy and tidy but lacking real class.

Rooney, I have no idea what he does between the season ending and summer internationals. Does he even kick a ball. Looks so out of sorts every time. Still our most gifted player but shambolic tonight again.

Unbeaten in a year, great. This is the worst England side I have ever witnessed.

Edited by rodders0223

I have gone on record as saying I wouldn't mind Townsend at Villa but he has done himself no favours tonight. He has almost become a caricature of himself.

Gibbs is nowhere near an international LB, he is weak as piss, poor on the ball and his work in the final third makes Cissokho look accomplished. Never rated him never will.

Cannot believe I have sat here and wished for the days of Baines and Johnson but here we are.

We won't win anything with Henderson and Delph in midfield, busy and tidy but lacking real class.

Rooney, I have no idea what he does between the season ending and summer internationals. Does he even kick a ball. Looks so out of sorts every time. Still our most gifted player but shambolic tonight again.

Unbeaten in a year, great. This is the worst England side I have ever witnessed.

Carlton Palmer and Andy Hinchcliffe say hello....

• Like 1

Good result. Another shit performance. We should be handling teams like Slovenia with ease. Dreading the Euros

Why

Armenia 2-3 Portugal

Latvia 0-2 Netherlands

no easy games at this level anymore and a lot more results in qualifying so far to back it up

• Like 1

You only have to look at what Iceland are doing to see how much better the smaller nations are doing.

Slovenia are no exception, they've been to worlds cups and euros already, they ain't pushovers

• Like 1

That's the problem with the dinosaur Roy Hodgson.

He picks his favourites, such as Rooney who missed about 4 shots and even an near enough open goal before finally scoring. Why Gibbs started and played the full 90 is beyond me, especially when Bertrand has had a much better season and IMO is a much better player, funnily enough Gibbs defends woefully and they scored a 2nd goal  from it. 

Then he plays the little s**t that is Sterling who as others have pointed out has been shit for over a year,and looked like he was as interested in playing today as I was watching them play Ireland. 

Roy Hodgson will get found out when he eventually plays a team with quality, I think he was the wrong choice for England and his simply riding his luck.We already saw what happened at the WC, expect somewhat of a repeat at the Euros.

Edited by OneNightInRotterdam
  • Like 1

I don't think you can criticise Woy for picking Rooney. He's our only half decent striker! 

Welbeck is good when played in position and not out wide. Sturridge can perform when his legs decide to not fall apart.Rooney failed to score in the WC and Welbeck and Sturridge destroyed Switzerland. 

Rooney was Absymal today. Unless of course you mean based on the strikers he brought with him,like Vardy then I agree!  :D  But the rest of my post stands. 

I don't understand the negativity. Overall it was a decent performance but defensive errors nearly cost us. We played the game in their half of the pitch, created chances and there was two cracking goals from Wilshere. Nothing wrong with the midfeld. Delph and Wilshere are both prepared to drive forward with the ball and take players on. The defence is a problem though. 

Â