Witcher 3

lapal_fan

Really good game. Even though I'm a veteran gamer I am terrible at the combat, but I'll figure it out. Regardless I'm playing on Story and Sword right now because dying constantly was killing the immersion for me haha. Any tips for playing on harder difficulties?

Yeah and me,I can't master the block or counter, got in to the habit of rolling away now though, or rolling and back attacking, need to start using other magic rather than fire all the time, meditate loads too to heal

Just beat the first wild hunt, used everything! Down to one thunderbolt and 2 bits of wild fruit for healing, was incredibly hard

I've only just finished the bloody Baron quest (plus the extra bits) & it seems I'm levelled quite hig for that point. I'm coming up to level 13, have the full griffin set of weapons/armor & the plans for the next levelling of them (enhanced levels)

What I've personally done is not progress the main story much & tried to do as much of the contracts/side quests/treasure hunts. Don't be put off by some of the level recommendations, I did a level 18 side quest easily as a level 12. I completely cleared out the small map you start on. So make sure to explore as many undiscovered locations too.

I did admittidky spend half my play time not equipping the abilities I'd upgraded.

Glad I stuck with it o didn't really like it at first felt clunky as hell to play but now I have it down I like it, the skill wheel kinda sucks though needs short cuts.

Bought this on Sunday but barely played it yet.

Just watched IGN's Witcher in 5 minutes to get my head around the story, seeing as I haven't played the previous ones.

My body is ready.

Edited by Ghost

This Botching can **** off

Took the easy option!

Did have my 2nd annoying bug (?) last night on that bit though (1st was the griffin flew in to the windmill, got stuck and crashed the game)

when I approached the bloody barons place it was on fire with someone screaming their brother was inside, accepted the quest to rescue them, approached the building and the baron was outside, it automatically went to a cutscene and did the next bit of the baron quest, the fire and the brother etc all gone, not a clue what happened, take it I won't get the chance to redo that

They need to make Gwent an online Multiplayer, hopefully it will be one of the DLCs.

Im spending more time on that than the game I think

Edited by villarule123

Â