The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

On 9/28/2017 at 21:02, snowychap said:

There was a nazi group that held a meeting attached to the Labour conference? :unsure:

No, I was just trying to ask the question as if someone held a talk akin to what that fringe event discussed at a labour conference with their alignment in politics. The talk at the labour conference was held by Marxists and people from the total left of the spectrum clearly in a bit of an identity crisis as they are starting to look more like social nationalists.

Edited by magnkarl

34 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

No, I was just trying to ask the question as if someone held a talk akin to what that fringe event discussed at a labour conference with their alignment in politics.

You were just trying to suggest that some people were Nazis whilst accepting that they aren't?

Edited by snowychap

3 hours ago, magnkarl said:

No, I was just trying to ask the question as if someone held a talk akin to what that fringe event discussed at a labour conference with their alignment in politics. The talk at the labour conference was held by Marxists and people from the total left of the spectrum clearly in a bit of an identity crisis as they are starting to look more like social nationalists.

Yoda, you is that Not?

I see the fringes of Labour have now moved on to hanging effigies of people off bridges in Manchester after a warm up with conspiracy theories in Brighton last week. The far left is "activated" alright, though I'm not sure if it's positive for Labour or not. :blink:

9 hours ago, magnkarl said:

I see the fringes of Labour have now moved on to hanging effigies of people off bridges in Manchester after a warm up with conspiracy theories in Brighton last week. The far left is "activated" alright, though I'm not sure if it's positive for Labour or not. :blink:

Can you prove this was instigated by Labour? If not, wrong thread. 

5 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Can you prove this was instigated by Labour? If not, wrong thread. 

Last time I checked the SWP is in full support of Corbyn's Labour. They have no other alternative than to vote for Labour due to our political system. Labour have gone out to condemn the actions of these people over the last few days so they do feel some responsibility or else they wouldn't feel the need to do that. The fringes of both sides of our political spectrum are just as bad as the other which the last few weeks have proven.

1 hour ago, Xann said:

One of the satire sites had Jezza nationalising Spoons.

:twisted:

Some friends of mine actually pitched the idea of a workers co-operative version of Spoons. They wanted to call it Workerspoons. :D

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2015 at 17:23, tonyh29 said:

Was some tv program about the election whereby they visited a working man club in Labour heartland and spoke to people that would have been Labour's core support ..but didn't vote for them

the reporter asked them " Why did you leave Labour"  , the reply was " I didn't , Labour left me "

I guess that's the first point the new leader of the party needs to address

On 05/07/2015 at 16:00, Awol said:

Hard to believe I'm typing these words, but.... The UNITE union is officially supporting Jeremy Corbyn for Labour leadership, with Burnham as second preference.

I don't know whether to snigger, laugh, ROFL or ROFLMAO. Possibly a progression through all of those steps.

Game on!

On 05/07/2015 at 17:52, Awol said:

With that record he might just be one - although with his thoughts on common ownership of the means of production then maybe not....

There is more chance of the Commission for Racial Equality being turned into the Harriet Harman School for Lapdancers than there is of this bloke winning the contest. You have to wonder what UNITE are playing at?

On 05/08/2015 at 18:09, tinker said:

When the cuts start to kick in then voters could look for an alternative to the usual political elite that have been running all our major parties.

Jeremy Corbyn could be that alternative.

Looking through the start of this thread, there are some crackers. Some genuinely insightful like from Tony there. It's been a mad 2 years

35 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Looking through the start of this thread, there are some crackers. Some genuinely insightful like from Tony there. It's been a mad 2 years

that sounds far to sensible for me to have posted it .. I must have left my keyboard unattended

Only thing I'd say is yougov had Corbyn on 35% back in June , so he's actually losing support :P

• Like 1

Mr Skinner may be quite concerned at what's happened to the drinking water around the Oxcroft estate near Bolsover.

jPl9O2O.jpg

The residents contacted the BBC who arrived, then quickly left when threatened with legal action by Ineos, the fracking company, who'd just been fracking.

What a surprise.

Edited by Xann

26 minutes ago, Xann said:

Mr Skinner may be quite concerned at what's happened to the drinking water around the Oxcroft estate near Bolsover.

He brought it up at PMQs yesterday - his was the last question.

May's answer was, unsurprisingly, a load of old waffling wank.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â