Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Maybe senderos leaving? We have baker, clark, okore and richards (crespo is a right back) so i hope we still sign one

just think crespo is similar to baker in that he's a centre back that can cover a full back if needed; left for baker, right for crespo. and with ayew being able to play wide or through the middle and veretout and gueye playing any role in the midfield looks like sherwood has gone for players with the ability to play multiple positions and formations

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jose-angel-crespo/profil/spieler/37397

Amavi crossing to Gestede...

giphy.gif

Honestly, I think that post is Gueye

Good job you didnt see what I was up to when the Veretout deal was announced  :blink:

I’ll give you a pass, there is a serious level of stiffies on VT right about now.

Who knew a good transfer window would be so homo-erotic!

• Like 1

We were linked to Thauvin and Praet so do we think we are after an attacking midfielder still? Or will Veretout fill that role now? Sorry, not up to date with European football so don't know if they are the same types of player

Also, any more news on Cambiasso?

I'm actually getting that panicky feeling I get when I'm playing Football Manager and I realise i've signed too many players.....

I remember my mate saying to me once, in all seriousness - “you’d feel a bit shitty for some of the lads, low morale cos they’re not getting their game"

Maybe senderos leaving? We have baker, clark, okore and richards (crespo is a right back) so i hope we still sign one

just think crespo is similar to baker in that he's a centre back that can cover a full back if needed; left for baker, right for crespo. and with ayew being able to play wide or through the middle and veretout and gueye playing any role in the midfield looks like sherwood has gone for players with the ability to play multiple positions and formations

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jose-angel-crespo/profil/spieler/37397

maybe you're right, just doesn't really look like a right back, 6ft tall, not a huge amount of pace. and with sherwood playing amavi who is such a strong attacking player, crespo is just the complete opposite

It just dawned on me that we are very likely to hear various commentators saying "Ayew, Gueye" alot this season. I feel a drinking game coming on.

"Ayew, Gueye, for Bennett" and VT melts :)

I keep thinking of Sloth out of the Goonies "Ayyyyyeeeewwwwww Gueeeeyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeees"

Hahaha that's brilliant!