Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I'd prefer the 2 floating number 10's in Grealish and Gil to Young. I'm a sucker for an emerging talent and Grealish is undoubtedly that, Gil quite possibly.

Gil, Grealish, Amavi and Bacuna whipping in crosses. Like Benteke before him, this guy would have a **** field day. Though he does appear a touch 1 dimensional?

• Like 3

I'd prefer the 2 floating number 10's in Grealish and Gil to Young. I'm a sucker for an emerging talent and Grealish is undoubtedly that, Gil quite possibly.

Gil, Grealish, Amavi and Bacuna whipping in crosses. Like Benteke before him, this guy would have a **** field day. Though he does appear a touch 1 dimensional?

It's those set pieces though. It's been so many years since we last had someone who can take one. Probably since Young!

It's those set pieces though. It's been so many years since we last had someone who can take one. Probably since Young!

Grealish did a fantastic job towards the end of last season. I don't know what the scouts say, those that have watched him for longer, but I think he's good at them.

One thing I do know, this window + this website + working from home has been a toxic mix.

Don't know how I'm to justify my wages this week...

thankfully I'm in IT which is practically dead during the summer months, so I feel no shame. none at all.

I'm a self employed IT contractor, never a dead moment for me...I should be working more than being on here lol.

Sure Veretout took some mean dead-balls in the mandatory youtube reel !

He could probably be used when we're desperate for a goal launching the balls into the box in the dying minutes of a game?

I'd love us to go for Ashley Young. Imagine Gestede on the end of those whipped in crosses and coroners.

Yeah, that would be a killer combination

I did read somewhere a couple of days ago that he was being offered around by ManU and that us or Spurs were the most likely destination. From the hokiest of sources though so not surprised the story didn't get any traction.

He could probably be used when we're desperate for a goal launching the balls into the box in the dying minutes of a game?

Exactly what my football obsessed pal said. Ideal plan B player.

One thing I do know, this window + this website + working from home has been a toxic mix.

Don't know how I'm to justify my wages this week...

thankfully I'm in IT which is practically dead during the summer months, so I feel no shame. none at all.

I'm a self employed IT contractor, never a dead moment for me...I should be working more than being on here lol.

hahaha yeah, probably a bit different if you're self-employed. normally our company does the sales business in spring ahead of the fall so the summer just falls in between.

Everyone seems so certain they're going to announce 3 signings in one go today. No team done it before I don't think and i wouldn't be shocked if we don't actually announce anything today. Gestede medical but we've seen before it can take a few days after before the announcement. Who knows what's going on with ade. Veretout medical but who knows what's happening there. I'm sure I'll be shouted down because people want Christmas and how can I be so silly as to not realise villa have a master plan of unveiling 3 players in one big pr move. Nah don't see it

Everyone seems so certain they're going to announce 3 signings in one go today. No team done it before I don't think and i wouldn't be shocked if we don't actually announce anything today. Gestede medical but we've seen before it can take a few days after before the announcement. Who knows what's going on with ade. Veretout medical but who knows what's happening there. I'm sure I'll be shouted down because people want Christmas and how can I be so silly as to not realise villa have a master plan of unveiling 3 players in one big pr move. Nah don't see it

Just Out..Now.....

trying to spoil our fun..telling my mom of you[emoji20]

You'd knock a pint over just so your glass wasn't near being half full. 

• Like 1

hello there sunshine.

Not shouting you down mate, but, I don't think anyone is claiming to be certain, most people are just speculating and getting excited. For me it's part of being a football fan; getting excited about transfers, it gets the blood going! If you don't like reading speculation, this thread might not be best tbh. I wouldn't be massively shocked if we did unveil three together, but equally if it doesn't happen I wouldn't matter to me. The players we get in are the important bit, unveiling them is more for the press than the fans, although it is good to see a new player with the shirt at BMH. This has got to be our busiest window for a long time?

Edited by alreadyexists

#wobble
  • Like 1