Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

CK8gS0UWsAAkFdf.jpg

#postgymselfie

apparently.

I don't know why I don't use Twitter ALL THE TIME!!!

Who's that?

Judging by where I found it, it's either Paschal Praud or Jordan Veretout.

I hope the latter

I'm quite concerned with the lack of English talent in the squad. Looking likely there's only going to be 1 or 2 each week.

Why so concerned? In the past we've generally had a lot of English players and have either been a crap team, or sold our better English players.

• Like 1

CK8gS0UWsAAkFdf.jpg

#postgymselfie

apparently.

Who's that?

Judging by where I found it, it's either Paschal Praud or Jordan Veretout.

I hope the latter

Really?  So he is one of us and he is doing his bit to help the club by getting Zogbia out of here as part of a swap for himself ?    Legend in the making :)

Where did you find it btw?

Edited by Bunnski

You don't win anything with English players. I hate that we seem to be doing it but Man Citeh had the right idea of buy up the cheap English players and then just play a side of Continental world beaters. It does seem like we will line up in 14 days time against Bournemouth with Grealish being the only one technically from the UK.. If it wins matches though I don't think I care anymore. 

• Like 1

I'm quite concerned with the lack of English talent in the squad. Looking likely there's only going to be 1 or 2 each week.

Is us fielding an all English 11 under Gregory still a thing for the prem? Was about 16 years a go

It gets us nowhere, we lose decent players like a sieve as soon as they get a sniff of the England team and the players are overhyped and over priced

In all seriousness what's the difference between Amavi and Luke Shaw? Coming off of similar seasons, similar level in terms of development and international record etc, the English kid cost £20m more and earns £70k a week more...

• Like 1

CK8gS0UWsAAkFdf.jpg

#postgymselfie

apparently.

Who's that?

Jordan Veretout

Thats not the new kit though

Yeah so he must be a Villa fan in that case or else he likes wearing football jerseys.  

His Wikipedia has been changed to .. Aston villa as his team..

My loading of the page currently says he's gone to Plymouth Argyle, ha ha. That's how reliable Wikipedia is on football transfer news.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner