Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

And sometimes people think football is just like Football Manager with set budgets, budgets that roll over from one window to another and takeovers that actually happen :)

Listen if people think we are going to spend £65m this summer that's fine but I personally think they will be dissapointed. (Net £20m)

We will see soon enough.

Anyway, I think I will bow out of the thread/transfer speculation at this point.

Enjoy the rest of the speculation/window, I hope to be proven wrong on the net spend we won't have long to wait to find out.

Net spend ie, bring in 40m spend 60ml, therefore spend 20m? I'd take that

Ya that's what he's saying he doesn't think our net spend will be £20m

Ok I see now. Thanks for pointing that out lol. I think we will spend what we earn in sales plus 10m. That would be great and see us move forward hopefully

If we get 28 net for Benteke, 8 for Wealth and, 2.5 for Weimann. Plus, a couple of million for stragglers, that would give us around 40 million to spend. We've done approximately 18.5 Mill at the moment so we would still have around 21.5 million to spend.

With that amount to spend I can see Adebayor on a free, a main striker for around 15 million plus another couple of cheap purchases.

Think we are gone this year lads. Usually when we've been this bad before we relied on benteke or bought b one or two decent signings to stabilise things. Theres no saviour this year, if adebayor happens I think that's it. We won't score enough to stay up, will concede to many and won't even have enough cover when we need it. We look light all over the park and I don't think we have the time, money or in randy lerners case the desire to sort it

With the transfer kitty allegedy dwindling, I don't think we need to bother looking at a new GK or RB - both Guzan and Hutton are capable enough for this season.

That leaves us with at least another CM (Gardner will not be the answer) a right AM and two strikers.

Four players and I think we'll be more than ok (fingers crossed!)

Cambiasso has left Leicester ... Wonder if we've made him an offer as he seems to be keen to stay in England

The 2nd bit of ITK i've ever had is that he had a medical with us at the beginning of the month. First Wednesday of the month whatever date that was, he had one that morning. 

Edited by avfcwills10