Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I dont think we can just sign 1 player to replace him directly, we could get 2 strikers that would get 30 goals between them that would negate the combined loss of goals from Benteke and Weimann combined

Dortmund tried doing that by signing 3 strikers to replace Lewandowski. Didn't work......

I bumped into Hutton in villamoura two weeks ago, had a high five and an up the villa. Good guy, should keep him

Yeah my mate who is a Tesco fan said exactly the same, he even brought him a drink after the semi final in a rather a shady snooker club round my way lol

he said a lot of them were sound and quite talkative tbf.

Batshuayi to replace Tekkers

Oh oh oh we have a winner.

I actually had a quick look at the Marsielle squad tonight as I mentioned they'd lost a few....Ayew, Gignac and Payet was basically their front trio last season and Florent Thuvain is getting linked to Newcastle so surely they wouldn't see Batshuayi aswell?

Bielsa used him mostly as an impact sub last season, he was back up to Gignac so I just assumed he would be main striker for them this year.

What about Emenike now Fenerbache have Van Persie?

Moussa Sow is better from what I've seen. Surprised he's yet to end up in the prem. Maybe Doumbia from Roma could be another option?

I dont think we can just sign 1 player to replace him directly, we could get 2 strikers that would get 30 goals between them that would negate the combined loss of goals from Benteke and Weimann combined

Dortmund tried doing that by signing 3 strikers to replace Lewandowski. Didn't work......

Didn't they have a catastrophic time with injuries too though?

not as exotic as some names but Chris Martin seems a consistent scorer in Championship and could do a job

Good championship striker no question but seem him in the England-Scotland friendly and think he'd struggle at top level. Plus such is the modern way about 5000 season tickets returned if we replace Benteke with someone from the championship.