Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

No Gil - Sherwood chats some shite about luxury players. I rate Grealish and see his huge potential, but Gil has done more in the game time he has had.

Okore dropped, Richardson in. Jesus.

His response about Gil was basically, "I've not seen him play"

We need creativity in the final third at home games, especially against teams in a similar league position to ourselves, and we have done for the past 3 seasons. Worried to be honest, hope Jack has a good game.

Unbelievable. I find it hard to fathom him showing real technical ability and attacking intent in the games he has played and not showing that same ability in training.

QPR - Green, Isla, Caulker, Onouha, Hill, Phillips, Sandro, Barton, Kranjcar, Zamora, Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Traore, Henry, Hoillet, Mitchell, Doughty, Grego-Cox

Clint Hill at LB, the hot and cold Sandro and Zamora (both guaranteed a good match tonight) and a very weak bench...

Surprised by our starting line-up...

I'm happy that Cleverley plays. Grealish is a bold move, I would've put Zog in.

Difficult choices at the back. I'm pretty pleased with Clark and Vlaar. And I like Richardson more than Lowton.

Can only assume we will go 4-4-2 but with a diamond in midfield, width coming from Bacuna and Richardson with Grealish roaming around behind Gabby and Benteke. I'd personally prefer Gil or N'Zogbia in that role for a game as big as this but oh well.

I wonder if it's an ego thing, where Sherwood says look at me I can save a team from relegation whilst leaving out one of their best players.

If that was remotely true he'd leave out one of the obvious top players like benteke and delph. But its not. It's rubbish.