Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

A re run of the McLeish Bolton game for me, we will go 1-0 up and contrive to snatch another defeat from the jaws of victory after charlie adam scores 2 goals in 2 minutes.

A re run of the McLeish Bolton game for me, we will go 1-0 up and contrive to snatch another defeat from the jaws of victory after charlie adam scores 2 goals in 2 minutes.

Are we playing Stoke again?! ;)

Am I right in thinking we're down the the bare bones in midfield? If so, maybe play Clark as a holding mid in a 3, and have Vlaar or Baker at the back? He can play there, so could work. Especially if QPR play with 3 in midfield.  

Edited by dAVe80

Don't see how we'r as short as 11/10 with QPR as big as 3/1 

Me either. Bookie's must think QPR's win against the Tesco bags was a once off given their terrible away record. Hopefully they are right.

If we don't play Gil we won't win.

If we don't play him and we lose then i think i will have lost patience with the manager already.

What if he dosnt play and we win will the manager then have your backing? Or is it not a two way street

If we don't play him and we lose then i think i will have lost patience with the manager already.

Look, I'm annoyed about the marginalisation of Gil as well but we can beat QPR without him. Would agree that if we lose or even draw and he doesn't see any action that Sherwood is adding needless pressure onto himself and losing a lot of the fans. 

What if he dosnt play and we win will the manager then have your backing? Or is it not a two way street

He has my backing anyway and i've enjoyed the improvement under him but every minute that Gil isn't on the pitch and i'm having to watch Weimann i feel myself getting more and more annoyed with him. I wish someone in the press would ask him what the issue is.

• Like 1

He has my backing anyway and i've enjoyed the improvement under him but every minute that Gil isn't on the pitch and i'm having to watch Weimann i feel myself getting more and more annoyed with him. I wish someone in the press would ask him what the issue is.

See here

There isn't one apparently, apart from him being 'icing on the cake'. Doesn't really hold water for me, if he's good enough he should be playing, not every player in the 11 needs to be English or some sort of gritty warrior. We'd be a better side with him starting. 

Don't see how we'r as short as 11/10 with QPR as big as 3/1 

Me either. Bookie's must think QPR's win against the Tesco bags was a once off given their terrible away record. Hopefully they are right.

QPR at 3s is very long, I think we're in for a shoeing :(

Sherwood got us to play good football when we were in a relegation 3 pointer against Sunderland so hopefully he can do the same for QPR. I really think relegation would be almost certain if we lost this. 

Every time we have needed an important win in a relegation battle we have got it. People need to have faith.

Which makes it more likely to end. Just as out if form players destroy us.

Edited by DK82