2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Went in to the make shift ticket office today to get my season ticket refunded from an adult to student one... They didn't say as much but I guaged from what they were saying / reaction there may potentially be something announced next week. Take it with a pinch of salt all you like, but I got the impression that something is due, just nobody knows exactly when. As pointless as that sounds!

Just curious, what exactly gave you that impression? 

A gut feeling if I am honest. It felt like he knew but didn't want to say too much. Said something could be announced at any time, which could tie with when the shop and ticket office becomes busier / open... to which I thought the kit is on sale this weekend and the ticket office officially opens next week (putting 2 and 2 together here I am on the basis of a bit of PR / ticket selling)... He probably knows jack shit ! And I certainly know jack shit!

Edited by BigCarew

If the staff at the ticket office knew anything it would have leaked out by now so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Probably doing the usual putting 2 and 2 together and getting 23 aren't I?  :D

One hundred and fifty one pages (of the second thread on this topic) says gut feeling doesn't come true

(...Most of the time.

It's 50/50 etc etc.

sorry donnie)

It might not be or it might be... But yeah, as I said even in my original post, take it with a pinch of salt but I thought I would share anyway! 

Prof Simon Chadwick@Prof_Chadwick 4m4 minutes ago

Football & China's stock market crash Atletico Madrid owner Jianlin loses $6.5bn

Guangzhou owner Ma loses $4bn

Think he was linked to us and now WBA

Not only would he have lost that money...he will no doubt have a heap of money tied up in the companies who suspended trading in their shares. The regulators also intervened today by stopping shareholders from selling off any large holdings. The lack of liquidity and over hang this has created is going to impact wealthy Chinese investors for quite some time.

The optimist in me thinks that a deal is close as we have cleared the decks of unwanted players and only really signed players on free transfers until Gueye signs.

The pessimist thinks we will sign crap players to replace the crap ones that left. These ones will just be cheaper.

If he is here, then interesting that he's here whilst the team are away, hopefully it's a signal that something interesting is about to go down. I doubt it though, probably something really boring.

The optimist in me thinks that a deal is close as we have cleared the decks of unwanted players and only really signed players on free transfers until Gueye signs.

The pessimist thinks we will sign crap players to replace the crap ones that left. These ones will just be cheaper.

Lequipe said we won't announce gueye deal till mid july

Lequipe said we won't announce gueye deal till mid july
Which is only a week away

Â