limpid

Zog really the only one trying anything. Delph and Cleverley ok, but not doing any damage.

Lowton, Leo and Okore terrible.

But we're still well in this, and I think Tim will get them forward in the second. At least in the beginning.

Souness has made a very good point in the HT interval on BeIn Sports. He's saying that we play like a team of young boys, who have yet to learn the game.

Everyone wants to run with the ball, but the ball can travel a lot quicker than a runner. Delph will run 20 yards with the ball then pass it 2 yards. 
Better to pass it 20 and run 2.

• Like 2

I didn't think that we were that terrible really. Maybe it's just a case of being used to it.

Bacuna has been poor in possesion like he always is and suspect in defense, Okore is prone to a mistake every so often. Cleverley started well but hasn't been seen, Gabby completely isolated up top.

I would start with the same team and give them 10 minutes. If we don't seem to get better put Gil (not going to happen) or Grealish on for N'Zogbia.

Need to get more numbers forward if we're going to cause them problems.

At least we're still well in this game and with the right substitutions we could just nick this although I think it will end up going to a replay!

Edited by Brumstopdogs

N'zogbia and bacuna off.

Jack and Gil on

Which one is at RB?

Delph at LB.

No way, Delph has been by far and away our best midfielder in the first half.

Â