Tickets

Mic09

Probably a stupid question but when calculating booking history do they take into account games that haven't happened yet? I'm going to Spurs on Saturday and wondering whether I'll be able to get Wembley tickets tomorrow... I'm guessing the answer is no but thought it would be worth checking before subjecting myself to 2 hours of trying to get through to the ticket office.

Probably a stupid question but when calculating booking history do they take into account games that haven't happened yet? I'm going to Spurs on Saturday and wondering whether I'll be able to get Wembley tickets tomorrow... I'm guessing the answer is no but thought it would be worth checking before subjecting myself to 2 hours of trying to get through to the ticket office.

The answer is no.

Im not sure as I've heard two stories, One being the game has to be played, Two being the day after a final returns/refund date. i.e. the point/date of when the ticket becomes a non refundable ticket. 

Ps, Why not spend 2 minuets online rather than two hours trying to get through on the phone? 

My mate was passing Villa Park in the week so stopped by to get tickets, Said the Que was massive and back to the gates, so went online there and then on his device in the car park and landed a couple in seconds!.. 

Funny old world lol

Edited by Kingman

977214ba3486a70a673f8f8e1eba192e.png

Some of the ones that are previously red are now green. Red probably doesn't mean always sold out just unavailable.

It will go general sale unless ST holders can now buy a extra ticket or two from 1 client ref. With our lower attendances this year and only 1 good cup gate, it isn't that surprising really.

The answer is no.

Cheers!

Im not sure as I've heard two stories, One being the game has to be played, Two being the day after final returns/refund date. i.e. point of non refundable ticket. 

Ps, Why not spend 2 minuets online rather than two hours trying to get through on the phone? 

My mate was passing Villa Park in the week so stopped by to get tickets, Said the Que was massive and back to the gates, so went online there and then on his device in the car park and landed a couple in seconds!.. 

Funny old world lol

Thanks mate, I might try anyway. I would do it online but due to a very frustrating situation my account has been locked...  :(  

Got my ticket in Block 538 earlier today, only £33. Bargain for a game at Wembley to watch a defeat ;) Booking history (West Brom x 2, Newcastle - away, Orient and Swansea).

Edited by Avflife

Got my ticket in Block 538 earlier today, only £33. Bargain for a game at Wembley to watch a defeat ;)

You won't notice the defeat because of Gerrard actually achieving BBC godhood by diving in the box. Again.

Got my ticket in Block 538 earlier today, only £33. Bargain for a game at Wembley to watch a defeat ;)

You won't notice the defeat because of Gerrard actually achieving BBC godhood by diving in the box. Again.

As the game is live on BT Sport it will be the Gerrard wankfest on there instead, with Michael Owen giving the head start.

As the game is live on BT Sport it will be the Gerrard wankfest on there instead, with Michael Owen giving the head start.

Ah bummer,  I forgot about Owen, Hamann, James, Mcmanaman, Mcallister and Gobby Cabbage to top it off!

Ah bummer,  I forgot about Owen, Hamann, James, Mcmanaman, Mcallister and Gobby Cabbage to top it off!

Glad to be going to the game now and spending £6 a pint in and around Wembley  <_<

• Like 1

only been to two games this year  away to arsenal (that should alone give a ticket after that trash game) and united at home so dont qualify as it stands hopefully will go booking history but think will sell out

Got mine yesterday, around 400 people down there. Definitely wont go to general sale. 

Villa have asked for more tickets.

Its going to 4 games today, if there's any left, will just to go to 3, 2 and then 1. Common sense. Then to varied booking history.

It won't go on general sale now we have Liverpool, 

However i do think it will go down to just any booking history next week.

Edited by Kingman

I hope they will exclude the booking history from the Liverpool match at VP if that is the case. 

• Like 3

I hope they will exclude the booking history from the Liverpool match at VP if that is the case.

That's a very good point, imagine them tossers piping up at wembley where they shouldn't be >:-)

• Like 1

Has anyone's ticket arrived yet? Ordered on Thursday and not come yet, can't get through to ticket office. Cheers

*last thursday

Ordered mine Wednesday and was told it was being posted "Special Delivery today" ..... hasn't turned up yet !!!

Â