Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

thats the midfield we should have used vs stoke tbf, we dont have to do what lambert had us doing but we have to be better with the ball than we were last week, like most id say gil for gabby and thats about as good as we can get at the moment, gil was poor last week, might not have been fit but he got bullied (as did most of the team)

Gil wasn't awful against Stoke. He simply had a poorer game than normal. Mental to drop him. Are we gonna see Gabby curl one in from 30 yards? No chance.

I liked the way Gil started for us but he was poor in my opinion and gave the ball away a lot. That team looks set up for the counter attack today but I'm not sure whether we'll cope at the back.

I don't think he was fit against Stoke.

Which might also explain him not starting today.

gabby has had less good games than gils bad ones

This post has confused me far too much.

Gabby has had fewer good games than Gil has had bad ones.

I'm still very confused. What's your point?

• Like 1

Sorry its almost 2am and im half asleep.

My point was.. Gil has had 1 bad game... Gabby has had less good games than Gil has had bad games. Meaning he hasnt had a good game yet hes in the line up and Gil isnt. I just couldnt be bothered typing that on my tablet...

• Like 1

Absolutely bizarre lineup, have to go with the charitable interpretation that Gil isn't 100%. 

Still so disappointed to see Gabby on the teamsheet, don't you just wish you could see whatever the hell it is he's doing in training that's so incredible?

Absolutely bizarre lineup, have to go with the charitable interpretation that Gil isn't 100%. 

Still so disappointed to see Gabby on the teamsheet, don't you just wish you could see whatever the hell it is he's doing in training that's so incredible?

he runs really fast.

My point was.. Gil has had 1 bad game... Gabby has had less good games than Gil has had bad games. Meaning he hasnt had a good game yet hes in the line up and Gil isnt. I just couldnt be bothered typing that on my tablet...

I think you should go back to sleep.

I think you should go back to sleep.

You must be a gabby fan? 

B-7erU4WwAEGuae.jpg

Stay safe and calm in Newcastle today chaps, dickheads on the loose, with anti immigrant protestors and anti anti immigrant protestors all doing their thing.

As someone who was born and raised in Newcastle (I'm a Villa because of family ties).....and someone who is of Indian heritage, we will all be on our guard today!
Wow. An Indian Geordie Villa fan. That must be unique!