Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

Hopefully we'll see something from the training ground when we get a corner.

Can't believe we've wasted so many opportunities to score from corners and set pieces, especially as our attacking play has been so shit.

If we do see some variation then it will at least give me some hope that the manager sees the same things that we do.

Jesus christ, we finally get a creative player in Gil and now we have a manager who doesn't play him when we most need creativity.

Can't believe Gabby is still playing. Sherwood is not making a good impression on me whatsoever.  

Jesus christ, we finally get a creative player in Gil and now we have a manager who doesn't play him when we most need creativity.

Can't believe Gabby is still playing. Sherwood is not making a good impression on me whatsoever.  

I second this it seem sherwood is going for tried and tested in premiership, I hope im wrong but we wont win this game no chance you have 2 sideways and backwards passes in Cleverley and westwood, Gabby is a waste of space so we will not win this game.

The midfield is correct. Last week we were way too soft in the middle of the park and got out-muscled by stoke ..... we actually missed Cleverley and Westwood.

Gabby would only make the team if he has delivered in training ..... Sherwood wouldn't pick him for any other reason.

We missed one of them. Not both.

Our midfield today has absolutely nothing about them going forward.

We're going to lose

I second this it seem sherwood is going for tried and tested in premiership, I hope im wrong but we wont win this game no chance you have 2 sideways and backwards passes in Cleverley and westwood, Gabby is a waste of space so we will not win this game.

What happens if we win? Is it then luck? Or will you give him credit?

Your being negative about a performance that hasnt even happened yet. Its hard to forget the season and performances gone by, but your going to have to let it go. Please get behind the team. 

Gil wasn't awful against Stoke. He simply had a poorer game than normal. Mental to drop him. Are we gonna see Gabby curl one in from 30 yards? No chance.

I liked the way Gil started for us but he was poor in my opinion and gave the ball away a lot. That team looks set up for the counter attack today but I'm not sure whether we'll cope at the back.

Your being negative about a performance that hasnt even happened yet. Its hard to forget the season and performances gone by, but your going to have to let it go. Please get behind the team. 

I'll quite happily give him huge credit if we win.

We won't, though. 

Surprisingly I dong mind the lineup that much. Probably because I think we'll lose whatever we try. Gil in for Agbonlahor may give us a better chance of more creativity but I think the main tactic today is going to be lump it.

Ill give the guy credit of course I would we have all watched villa over the last few years and we know we dont create alot that is why myself and others are annoyed that Gil is not in team instead of Gabby.