FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingman

Is it deffo on the Saturday?

It's a derby so I'd say there's a good chance of it getting picked for TV (actually, are they all on TV?) so good chance of it being moved

I thought they might go for arsenal Man Utd on TV, but I suppose some on BT sport... So it might get moved. Gutted if it is Saturday as I can't make it.

Is anyone one else still shaking after that draw? It's on! Playing that lot twice in a week. When Bradford drew Reading and still had Man U and Arsenal still in the draw, I feared the worst really.

I would like this to be on Sunday early KO to keep the Sunday's luck gong.

90 mins possibly from Wembley, it's the least we deserve after the last 5 years.

UTV

@CraigGards8: I've played villa in a cup before in the quarter finals same result will do #boingboing #facup #wembley

Do your worst Clark.

Would love to see him break Gardner's legs.

That's a bit OTT, DK, a trademark heavy but legal tackle will suffice for me !  :)

• Like 1

Is it deffo on the Saturday?

It's a derby so I'd say there's a good chance of it getting picked for TV (actually, are they all on TV?) so good chance of it being moved

With what's at stake, I'd be pretty sure WMP will want this played around 12ish on the Sunday.

• Like 1

@CraigGards8: I've played villa in a cup before in the quarter finals same result will do #boingboing #facup #wembley

Do your worst Clark.

Would love to see him break Gardner's legs.

I've spoke to Craig Gardner , and trust me , he never had nothing but good things to say about his time with us , so sort ya napper out .

As the official site seems to be unaware that there was an FA Cup draw tonight, can someone tell me the date for it?

Ties over 7/8 march.

Hopefully evening BT sport game. WBA be creaming their pants at facing their biggest rivals.

Can we bring out the flag/tassels like we did vs Bradford and Blackburn. Or is it a bit small time? They looked amazing.

Edited by supernova26