FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingman

As the official site seems to be unaware that there was an FA Cup draw tonight, can someone tell me the date for it?

The weekend of the 7-8th of March.Unless they move us to a Friday or Monday, which I doubt. I would suspect it will be a Sunday lunchtime ko, probably on BT with the Reading-Blackburn game. Bradford and the United-Arse game would be on BBC.

• Like 1

small heath are away on the Saturday so could be either date. I'm sure it would have been moved to the Sunday had they been at home 

Anyway. Up to you now Timmy lad. Instant legend status if we win both the games 

i dont get why they bother, think last time we played sha at home it was a midday sunday kick off, i got to the pub about 8.30am, it was already half full, there were blokes in there who looked like theyd done an all nighter, there were people in there doing jagers

I really hope it's a Saturday evening game so everyone can have a few drinks. VP will be absolutely rocking. 

Sunday morning will be shit. 

I doubt the police would go for that. Saturday evening ko will probably be the Arsenal game- tie of the round.

Yeah you're probably right.

But Villa have played Baggies in the evening a few times over the past few years. There's not that much of hatred between the two clubs really. Not to the point of fighting imo. 

So I presume after ST holders it'll be people with a booking history in this FA cup that get a chance to buy tickets?

I knew there was a reason why I went to that Blackpool game back at the beginning of the year.

Having a season ticket alone will get you a ticket.

Oh yeah, you know what I mean.

I expect this could be close to a sell-out.