FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingman

So I presume after ST holders it'll be people with a booking history in this FA cup that get a chance to buy tickets?

I knew there was a reason why I went to that Blackpool game back at the beginning of the year.

Yeah guaranteed this will be the case, that's how they did it for yesterday's game too.

So I presume after ST holders it'll be people with a booking history in this FA cup that get a chance to buy tickets?

I knew there was a reason why I went to that Blackpool game back at the beginning of the year.

Having a season ticket alone will get you a ticket.

Que the rush on for the Half Season tickets tomorrow then lol

@CraigGards8: I've played villa in a cup before in the quarter finals same result will do #boingboing #facup #wembley

Do your worst Clark.

Would love to see him break Gardner's legs.

I've spoke to Craig Gardner , and trust me , he never had nothing but good things to say about his time with us , so sort ya napper out .

He's still a word removed.

Hes a cnut would love to see clark take him out
  • Like 2

Yeah guaranteed this will be the case, that's how they did it for yesterday's game too.

Also, will having been to all 3 cup games as opposed to just one give you a better chance? I don't think it'd be fair if someone who jumped on the bandwagon with yesterday's game gets to buy tickets at the same time as people who had to suffer the Blackpool game from the beginning. :lol:

• Like 3

Also, will having been to all 3 cup games as opposed to just one give you a better chance? I don't think it'd be fair if someone who jumped on the bandwagon with yesterday's game gets to buy tickets at the same time as people who had to suffer the Blackpool game from the beginning. :lol:

I'd imagine that would be the case they do tend to allocate things pretty fairly, fingers crossed!

@CraigGards8: I've played villa in a cup before in the quarter finals same result will do #boingboing #facup #wembley

Do your worst Clark.

Would love to see him break Gardner's legs.

That's a bit OTT, DK, a trademark heavy but legal tackle will suffice for me !  :)

.....one that just happens to break his legs?

• Like 1

One of my former clients is an Albion fan, he is not happy. His Facebook post reads;

Not looking forward to it at all, only worse draw would have been Arsenal away. I think Liverpool or Man U would have been easier

Rather get knocked out by west brom and stay up than win the cup. How much are Wigan and birmingham celebrating their cup wins?

Why? We haven't won the FA Cup for well over half a century. Odds are if we won it this year we wouldn't win it again for another half century and it's certainly likely that in 50 years time we still wouldn't have won it since 1957. It's a once in a generation thing. If we go down it's highly likely that we'll be back up again at least in the near future.

Rather get knocked out by west brom and stay up than win the cup. How much are Wigan and birmingham celebrating their cup wins?

I bet their fans remember the cup win much more than finishing 16th in the Premier League.

Personally I'd rather still enjoy going to watch premiership football and go for a cup run when we're more stable in the premier league! My main fear of going down is not the year out of top flight but the fact we might never return!

Anyway, I'm going for us to reach the final and stay up....then a takeover in the summer and a top 6 finish next year!

• Like 2

One of my former clients is an Albion fan, he is not happy. His Facebook post reads;

Not looking forward to it at all, only worse draw would have been Arsenal away. I think Liverpool or Man U would have been easier

There fans won't wanna lose this one.

I'd rather stay up than win the cup, purely because I think going down could send us into limbo for years. I'd be afraid we wouldn't come straight back up.

Luckliy we don't have to choose. We can do both :D

• Like 3