sherriff

maribor?

dynamo kiev

red star belgrade

ferencvaros

CSKA sofia

TNS

slovan bratislavia

I call complete bullshit on that map. It doesn't accord with observable reality in a fair few cases. It has breasts down as larger in Germany than in Britain, which seems highly unlikely given obesity is much more prevalent in the UK. It also has large chunks of West Africa down as having the smallest breasts, despite the fact that in many of these countries, having a large figure is a sign of extreme beauty. This includes Mauritania, also accorded the smallest size, even though women are habitually force fed fatty foods there in order to make them more attractive to local men. 

I call complete bullshit on that map. It doesn't accord with observable reality in a fair few cases. It has breasts down as larger in Germany than in Britain, which seems highly unlikely given obesity is much more prevalent in the UK. It also has large chunks of West Africa down as having the smallest breasts, despite the fact that in many of these countries, having a large figure is a sign of extreme beauty. This includes Mauritania, also accorded the smallest size, even though women are habitually force fed fatty foods there in order to make them more attractive to local men. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that this map was probably created on a slightly sounder scientific basis than your own personal breast observations over the years  :)

• Like 1

Â