The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Don't try to make the poor results, fit a problem.....because non of us know ,we only summise, its our opinion only.

Nobody is making anything fit a problem.

It;s quite clear that the manager is the problem, because he continues to make terrible subs, sets us up awfully, says the players aren't fit enough in October and still doesn't know his best XI.

He's a fraud.

Don't try t make out that you know best and that we're all embarassing because we want this total fraud out of the club.

It's patronising nonsense.

He's a Fraud........and you know that do you?

Well no. It's obviously an opinion. Based on his career so far.

He got handed the Spurs job when he didn't have his badges. Did an average job.

Talked himself into this job. 

He continues to make terrible subs, sets us up awfully, says the players aren't fit enough in October and still doesn't know his best XI.

• Like 1

Read the articles on the Mail with quotes from Tim. While he can spin a good yarn and give some convincing sound bytes I just cannot get away from the fact that everything he has done this season has been at best naive and at worst sabotage. 

Don't try to make the poor results, fit a problem.....because non of us know ,we only summise, its our opinion only.

It;s quite clear that the manager is the problem, because he continues to make terrible subs, sets us up awfully, says the players aren't fit enough in October and still doesn't know his best XI.

He's a fraud.

Don't try t make out that you know best and that we're all embarassing because we want this total fraud out of the club.

He continues to make terrible subs, sets us up awfully, says the players aren't fit enough in October and still doesn't know his best XI.

So you tell me....what IS our best team.

Did ok with Spurs IMO.....managed to know enough to beat us comfortably

Talked himself in to the job..... do think that any manager, does anything but talk themselves in to the job, that's what interviewing is about.

Terrible, subs, sets up awfully.......look he COULD be winning every game and nothing would be said about the things you mention......Its scapegoating.

Its called the BANDWAGON and it is running faster on here than the " Flying Scotsman"

Edited by TRO

Terrible, subs, sets up awfully.......look he COULD be winning every game and nothing would be said about the things you mention......Its scapegoating.

Except he isn't winning every game  because of the things Stefan mentions. It's observation 

I'll bet LVG is looking for another job after today

3-0 down after 19 mins and top of the league.......Sack the Fraud.

Sorry,  but that's just nonsense.  

Thought it fits with some of the stuff, I'm reading on here.

No one is happy, with our results, but there is far too much conjecture being peddled as fact.

The results are crap -Fact 

The manager is crap - Conjecture.

He's a fraud.

So you tell me....what IS our best team.

Did ok with Spurs IMO.....managed to know enough to beat us comfortably

Talked himself in to the job..... do think that any manager, does anything but talk themselves in to the job, that's what interviewing is about.

Its called the BANDWAGON and it is running faster on here than the " Flying Scotsman"

Sorry TRO, I normally rate your posts, But this is a load of old shite.

Sherwood now says "it's too early for relegation battles".  

Well I can't see us getting another point until about December, so we'll see if it's still too early by then.

• Like 1

He's a fraud.

Well **** me sideways, obviously.

If he did things correctly and wasn't horrific at his job, then obviously we'd win more games and we wouldn't talk about how shite he is.

It isn't conjecture when it's true.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

He's a fraud.

Well **** me sideways, obviously.

If he did things correctly and wasn't horrific at his job, then obviously we'd win more games and we wouldn't talk about how shite he is.

It isn't conjecture when it's true.

You're talking out of your arse.

Excuse me .....How do you know, what he is or isn't doing at BMH.

So what your saying, if I read you correctly is.....Winning games = do everything correctly

what if he cocked up..... but the players still won the game for him....how would you know.

.......so based on your argument right now.....Jose Mourinho is crap at his job.

Edited by TRO

@TRO

Mourinho is doing crap at his job currently though. He is responsible for the performance of his players and it's been an unmitigated car-crash of a start. He really can have no complaints whatsoever if he loses his job. And I'm his biggest fan.

• Like 1

@TRO

Mourinho is doing crap at his job currently though. He is responsible for the performance of his players and it's been an unmitigated car-crash of a start. He really can have no complaints whatsoever if he loses his job. And I'm his biggest fan.

This too.

Â