The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

All I know is, it can't possibly get any worse under Sherwood than it's been under Lambert.

As much as it is ludicrously unlikely, we can't know that.

It's tough to get less points than zero from most games

• Like 1

Well lets face it if he gets a draw or more from Stoke he's exceeded what Lamberts current side and form would have achieved. 

And we never beat Newcastle away either so a point there would be above expectation as well. 

2 points or more in the next three games and he will have exceeded how I felt things were headed under Lambert current form. 

so here's hoping for a win against Stoke and he will have ticked a massive box in my opinion.

4 out of the 6 games Sherwood lost in the league with Spurs were against Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool. He did lose some of them heavily but that seemed to be recurring theme last season even under AVB. They also had the Europa League which is always a distraction. So it wasn't all bad.

His record with Spurs is excellent, sample size or not. I don't really see how this is being augued with.

He's a **** prick, but he's our prize prick now.

Mouhinho is also a grade a cock. Doesn't stop Chelsea fans applauding a winning team and singing his name

.....and also........what did he do in terms of experience before his exploits at Porto.? did'nt stop him from going on to great things.

Edited by TRO

All I know is, it can't possibly get any worse under Sherwood than it's been under Lambert.

As much as it is ludicrously unlikely, we can't know that.
It's tough to get less points than zero from most games

:unsure:

Fortunately for us, we've played all the games rather than just most of them.

Edited by snowychap

Whats the problem with Wilkins? Really good coach. His experience at the very, very top level would be a fantastic thing to have around.

Edit - Ancelotti once said he wouldn't have won a thing at Chelsea without him. High praise. We would be extremely lucky.

The morning after they sacked Wilkins john Terry walked up to the directors as they were having a meeting at Chelsea and called them a bunch of clearing in the woods ... Wilkins was popular with the players but lost a power struggle with someone who wanted his role in the club

Well, Ron Saunders wasn't well known for an arm around the shoulder and sweet nothings whispered in the ear.

If You didn't do it for Ron....you were ostracized.

Ask Bobby McDonald.

Andy Gray will verify.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

It sums up the sense of uncertainty. We have a new inexperienced chief executive, a new inexperienced head of recruitment, a new inexperienced head of media, a new inexperienced manager. Meanwhile, the “director of football operations” is a post that remains unfilled.

Just reading the BBC article about what we can expect from Sherwood and they've got Robbie **** Savage giving his unwanted opinion. Seriously, why do they always default to him whenever they want a comment about Villa?

Because they must know it winds us up massively. and we bite. and he loves it. and it generates links and social sharing and a bit of buzz around their presence online. 

Â