The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Great quote on soccer Saturday interview "I'm flying the flag for Tim Sherwood" [emoji3]

Which was immediately and without any hesitation whatsoever followed with "and Aston Villa". Gotta love the media.

I know, it just made me laugh, in a good way

TBH, Looking out for himself or as he put it "flying the flag for Tim Sherwood" goes hand in hand with doing the same for Villa. Sherwood cannot succeed if Villa don't as well.

He was simply saying that he was a hands on coach and doesn't like delegating too much because if things go wrong its the manager that gets sacked whilst in most cases the people in the background stay at the club.

Really enjoyed the interview.

Good interview. Im still not fully convinced like some fans for next season, but my god is he a breath of fresh air after Lambert. I think we would have got relegated from the Championship with him still in charge.

What have you seen that worries you? We play better, we play to win games, we play decent football, players are giving everything, he's promoted grealish and he usually puts players in positions to get the best out of players and the team.

I haven't seen anything yet that makes me think we could do worse next season.

TBH, Looking out for himself or as he put it "flying the flag for Tim Sherwood" goes hand in hand with doing the same for Villa. Sherwood cannot succeed if Villa don't as well.

He was simply saying that he was a hands on coach and doesn't like delegating too much because if things go wrong its the manager that gets sacked whilst in most cases the people in the background stay at the club.

But he actually said, "flying the flag for Tim Sherwood and Aston Villa"

But he actually said, "flying the flag for Tim Sherwood and Aston Villa"

Well in that case even better. It's no issue either way.

Most interesting part was his view on the youth coming through:

- He won't bring in a player that would stop their progress

- He sees the importance of local grown players within the squad: "if you cut them in half, they bleed the colours of the club"

- He has his eye on 3 or 4 already.

Most interesting part was his view on the youth coming through:

- He won't bring in a player that would stop their progress

- He sees the importance of local grown players within the squad: "if you cut them in half, they bleed the colours of the club"

- He has his eye on 3 or 4 already.

Think it's fair to assume this means Robinson, Gardner and possibly Johnson given how well the the first and last have done with Preston

Â