The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Would you consider Man Utd a big club?

When did they do it?

1999 FA Cup semi final, also at Villa Park.

not to mention every time they score against us at Villa Park

1999 FA Cup semi final, also at Villa Park.

not to mention every time they score against us at Villa Park

Then the same applies to those particular fans but it's not something they've made a habit of at least.

He still strikes me as rather limited in some areas ?

Which areas?

Not saying is now the best in the world. On first impression he seems like he can motivate the players, we look fitter and our tactics have improved and changed through out games. While also getting the fans rocking in his demeanour and what he says to the press. His team choices and subs have been questioned but as with Nzogbia a cameo has lead to two very good performances.

He is known as a very good coach and a backer of youth teams.

Transfers seems the only area we can't currently positively judge him on in his short time with the club.

I am. Today, he is the best manager in the world.

What an amazing game, fantasric atmosphere and we've won 2 in a row.

Already have my wembley tickets [emoji2]

Amazing considering we don't know who we are playing, when we are playing and more importantly, the fact that they haven't gone on sale yet.  :D

Amazing considering we don't know who we are playing, when we are playing and more importantly, the fact that they haven't gone on sale yet.  :D

Now now, don't allow facts to get in the way of good bullshit brag.  :D

that doesn't really apply to corporate comps though

It feels good to enjoy football again. It's quite remarkable what changing a manager can do for a football club. I know it's early days but there's such a buzz around Villa at the minute, and that's all down to Sherwood. 

All those that cried when they heard Sherwood was taking over please come forward and confess to know nothing about football [emoji6]

People cried?

I spent about 2 days arguing with people disgusted that Sherwood was talking over.

He's won 2 games..... Let's not get carried away just yet. 

All those that cried when they heard Sherwood was taking over please come forward and confess to know nothing about football [emoji6]

People cried?
I spent about 2 days arguing with people disgusted that Sherwood was talking over.

He's won 2 games..... Let's not get carried away just yet.

I was really excited about being linked to him so I'm allowed to get carried away.

I didn't cry, but I was upset by his appointment,

But I'm thrilled by how well he's doing.

I still think he's the wrong appointment long term. But I think he's going to keep us up now and if he wins us the FA cup then he'll be a legend regardless.

• Like 2

I didn't cry, but I was upset by his appointment,

But I'm thrilled by how well he's doing.

I still think he's the wrong appointment long term. But I think he's going to keep us up now and if he wins us the FA cup then he'll be a legend regardless.

Fair play mate. I clearly remember how much you were against his appointment and I really admire this post. We all care about the same thing at the end of the day. [emoji106] Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â