The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

wasnt Bradley linked with the job when MON left?

Don't think there was anything concrete though - it was Lerner's first managerial appointment and his name was getting linked because he's American.

What's he playing at with today's team? Gah!

If we don't start winning games, the fans are very quickly going to turn on him with these team selections. 

I actually quite like the team, the main question is if he can get any type of performance from Gabby, Nzogbia and Benteke as all 3 have been shit. If all three play like they can then we should pose a threat. Maybe they have been up for it this week, Sherwood is certainly a man that likes effort and commitment maybe this is what he has seen behind closed doors. Lets at least give them 15/20 mins before hammering the manager

If we don't start winning games, the fans are very quickly going to turn on him with these team selections. 

I actually quite like the team, the main question is if he can get any type of performance from Gabby, Nzogbia and Benteke as all 3 have been shit. If all three play like they can then we should pose a threat. Maybe they have been up for it this week, Sherwood is certainly a man that likes effort and commitment maybe this is what he has seen behind closed doors. Lets at least give them 15/20 mins before hammering the manager

I get this, but I can't remember the last time I saw Gabby and Nzogbia show effort and commitment during an actual match. And it wouldn't take much research for Sherwood to find this out.

If the team selection against the baggies actually works I fear it will be more luck than judgement...

Didn't have much faith in TS when he was hired and hoped it would work, but I just cannot see that happening due to his obvious inexperience.

I get this, but I can't remember the last time I saw Gabby and Nzogbia show effort and commitment during an actual match. And it wouldn't take much research for Sherwood to find this out.

Maybe tonights the night?

Scratching my head trying to think of the logic behind that selection. Middle 3 of Westwood - Delph - cleverly doesn't work and won't work as it's not the right dynamics, you need a big ball winner with lots of energy none tick those boxes. The front 3, yes in theory it should work, by pass midfield with long balls up to benteke with gabby/nzog running of him, prob is none are on form.

Or is it 4-4-2, with nzog and cleverly wide, again weak choice, as 2 in middle will get over run.

God I hope I am so far wrong, but the only way I see us getting anything out of this is with a goal first 10 minutes, anything later and we will crumble.

Just hope seeing as Tim is getting paid a wad loads more than me to do this he has a master plan, just don't see it.

Utv

Â