The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It's going to take awhile to really turn this around, unfortunately I think we might just run out of time this time around.

Well, this is true. Lambert should have gone after that awful run at the beginning of the season. Confidence died then and it's been a long hard slog since.

It's going to take awhile to really turn this around, unfortunately I think we might just run out of time this time around.

Well, this is true. Lambert should have gone after that awful run at the beginning of the season. Confidence died then and it's been a long hard slog since.

Yeah I believe so too now. More time was needed for the new manager.

• Like 2

Our more attacking football with 4 attackers on the pitch mustered 3 shots today :(

Not sure Agbonlahor counts as attacking. He doesn't count for much.

He was 1 of one shots and 1 of our shots on target apparently.  So, basically, only Sinclair did better than him as an attacker (because he scored).  Oh dear :(

Stoke made themselves very hard to break down and it was always going to be a struggle. Additionally hoping for a complete change in style and mentality from the players in such a short space of time is a lot more hopeful than realistic.

All we can do now is get behind him and the players and also hope for a bit of luck, which was massively against us today with the massive cluster **** by Vlaar at the death.

Or, you know, it could just make no difference either way.

Or, you know, it could just make no difference either way.

Or that.

Puzzled why Sherwood couldn't get 100% out of all the players today on his first game. Apart from the tactics, they played like they were still playing for Lambert. Sanchez, Benteke, Vlaar, gabby, Weimann, Sissokho all poor today, maybe they are just poor.

• Like 1

Â