limpid

even if we lose this one there will still be the same fans defending Lambert, claiming no manager is available that can do better and even if they were they couldn't with the same restrictions, that his budget is the issue, Lerner is the issue.

I swear if Lambert brutally gunned down his entire family people on here would claim he didn't know it was a real gun or that it was loaded or that it was his family he was shooting at.

• Like 3

Can anyone actually see how we are trying to score?

We aren't trying to cross, we aren't trying through balls, we aren't being direct, and we aren't tippy tappy in the final third either.

I genuinely can't see what we're trying to do ?

Done absolutley **** all even the commentator is picking up on it a d sounds annoyed himself

I've been patient with Lambert too, previously I've not seen the logic in sacking him because the lack of decent managerial options out there, but right now I think any one could do a better job. It's no false narrative that the team cannot score, and you can't solely blame the players.

• Like 4

I say this every week, but we rely FAR FAR FAR FAR too much on our full backs in attack. It's a tactic you can rely on when you have quality there, but as solid as Hutton and Cissokho are...they are simply not technically good enough in the final third. It cripples us massively. Possibly too late to change at this stage of the season though. We're going down.

Ive been saying this forever, they are no wingers. They totally bypass the midfield and cross like shit. I'll never work

We have a pacy squad but there is no movement, we need movement. Lambert is out of ideas, he needs to be out our club!!

• Like 3