The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

No and with lib dems only on 10 apparently, I doubt they'll be in any position to be in another coalition.

Putting aside politics for a second, there's no logic reason why someone who's 70 seats short of the leading party should become prime minister tbh.

I'll be a bit surprised if it ends up anywhere near that. How reliable are exit polls?

Last time out they were correct to about 2 seats if I recall

But in 1992 they were way way off

IF (big if ) milliband on 239 becomes PM over Cameron on 316 I would suggest there is something seriously flawed with our system

From the exit polls then Labour + Snp+ libs + greens +the Welsh + Galloway ... Where would that leave the rainbow coalition ?

No and with lib dems only on 10 apparently, I doubt they'll be in any position to be in another coalition.

Putting aside politics for a second, there's no logic reason why someone who's 70 seats short of the leading party should become prime minister tbh.

Labour and the SNP together nearly 20 seats short of the Tories too. Don't think anyone would have seen that coming. Let's wait and see.

Wow at that exit poll. If thats true, what a victory for the rich and well off. My contempt for fellow citizens shoots up even further. Selfish **** words removed. Heres to continued wage repression and inequality. Yaaaaay

• Like 2

Milliband has to fall on his sword here aswell surely, less than 250 when it's the evil, nasty, bullingdon boys on the other side.

I hate Gove

I turned on BBC for 5 seconds, see they had him in as "expert" guest and promptly turned back to ITV.