New manager

reykjavik

So sherwood it is...

Rather an uninspiring appointment ... But then we are kinda used to that by now

Have I missed something? What makes you so sure Tony?

??? What's going on

Collymore said something and it has been taken as fact.

Doug has incorrectly jumped to conclusions without knowing facts :P

Until a few minutes ago I was unaware of Collymores comments , me being anti twitter and all that

I heard from another source , someone who isnt prone to attention seeking so thus I'm inclined to believe him and what he said.... It's true he could be wrong but I'm going to go with his view until I'm informed otherwise

Lambert > Sherwood

Answer me this - how can Sherwood possibly be worse - how worse can it get from not scoring goals and now winning games? 

We will wait and see. if its him I will back him but if you are going to sack a manager and replace him with another completely inexperienced one then I'm not confident at all.

• Like 1

Lambert > Sherwood

Answer me this - how can Sherwood possibly be worse - how worse can it get from not scoring goals and now winning games?

Definitely being relegated by Lambert > possibly being relegated by Sherwood for some evidently.

I think Sherwood would ( :P) keep us up but don't want him to be a long term choice.

And me, 3 months of jeering the players up, who aren't as bad as lambert had them playing, then get rid of him and get someone in to build a team

Think he's got disaster written all over him, he's a gamble, a gamble far bigger than the club should be taking

VT has put me off Sherwood in the last 24 hours.

Why? Interested as I haven't been on VT much over the last 48 hours. 

I quite like him to b fair... didn't at first but he's grown on me. 

He sounds like a complete egotistical clearing in the woods who'll quickly alienate the fans. Someone posted a Spurs blog today (yes, Spurs fans can be delusional) and it was a sobering read.

So sherwood it is...

Rather an uninspiring appointment ... But then we are kinda used to that by now

Have I missed something? What makes you so sure Tony?

??? What's going on

Collymore said something and it has been taken as fact.

Doug has incorrectly jumped to conclusions without knowing facts :P

Until a few minutes ago I was unaware of Collymores comments , me being anti twitter and all that

I heard from another source , someone who isnt prone to attention seeking so thus I'm inclined to believe him and what he said.... It's true he could be wrong but I'm going to go with his view until I'm informed otherwise

Is it your usual one? Often spot on about the team in blue aren't they? It makes sense it would be Sherwood:

He's been at the last few games.

We need a quick appointment - that means one out of work.

We need a coach, not an 'old school' manager due to the lack of coaching staff and current employment drive for a director of football

We can scare ourselves with what Spurs fans have said, but we all know what Spurs fans are like. We were down without taking a risk - if Sherwood is the risk and doesn't turn out as hoped - we've only got until May to put up with him anyway. 

Lambert > Sherwood

Definitely being relegated by Lambert > possibly being relegated by Sherwood for some evidently.

Sorry, in what way is one of those situations definite and one only possible?

VT has put me off Sherwood in the last 24 hours.

Why? Interested as I haven't been on VT much over the last 48 hours. 

I quite like him to b fair... didn't at first but he's grown on me. 

He sounds like a complete egotistical clearing in the woods who'll quickly alienate the fans. Someone posted a Spurs blog today (yes, Spurs fans can be delusional) and it was a sobering read.

if it wins us game in the short term then I don't care. Lambert was a nice guy.. got him nowhere. Some of the best managers are complete rocket polishers! 

I think Sherwood would give us a short term boost and keep us up. I'll worry about the long term when he survive

• Like 1