The ISIS threat to Europe

Ads

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I rather shamefully didn't give a complete answer above to Margaret Beckett's question about "can you imagine what would happen if we asked the French to help us and they said no" - I unforgivably forgot to add in that they'd get called names - "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys".

Doesn't seem so clever now, does it?

I thought it was "garlic munching surrender monkeys".:P

read today thousands of isis fighters have fled to libya and are planning on building a stronghold there. what next,we bomb libya?

i think airstrikes will definitely help but i dont think its the answer in the long run and we need soldiers on foot to complete the job, but i dont think that should be down to the west. need a muslim coalition to work the ground with cover from the west in the skies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

read today thousands of isis fighters have fled to libya and are planning on building a stronghold there. what next,we bomb libya?

I heard there are ISIS fighters in the UK...

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think you misinterpreted me, I'm just drawing up a list of places in Britain that we should bomb. Coventry could probably benefit from another chance to rebuild. :P

is coventry that bad? people always says its a dump and it is, but blimey there are much worse places.  i'll go for stoke but saying that the folk up there are a friendly bunch.

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said: I think you misinterpreted me, I'm just drawing up a list of places in Britain that we should bomb. Coventry could probably benefit from another chance to rebuild. [emoji14]

is coventry that bad? people always says its a dump and it is, but blimey there are much worse places.  i'll go for stoke but saying that the folk up there are a friendly bunch.

Oh, not poor Coventry again. The Luftwaffe totally levelled in 1941. Did nearly ten quid's worth of damage.

• Like 3

This could be the QT where it finally kicks off.

Bearded hipster shouting 'racist' clearly without even knowing what that means. Guy in the front row with a shaved head, a black shirt and a scowl.

Unfortunately Diane Abbott might make this unwatchable. 

jesus **** wept: bloke in the audience:

'the world is facing it's biggest crisis ever potentially'

let's crank the number of dead up by a few tens of millions and nuke some cities before we start talking like that - people's sense of perspective is easily knocked off isn't it

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, coda said:

Claims in the Mirror about Paris bomber making phone calls to Birmingham in run up to events.

He was putting an order in to Broadway 2, "yeah mate, mixed grill please".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coda said:

Claims in the Mirror about Paris bomber making phone calls to Birmingham in run up to events.

Hardly a surprise, they have been a few ISIS members killed or arrested with Birmingham links

Â