Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

yeah would like to see Gardner play in midfield alongside Sanchez and Cole. Wiemann and Benteke up front with Grealish behind them.

Lets get at them. Our back 4 and Sanchez is enough to stop their attacks.

Will there be a stream for this match?

Also curious. Given it's not televised I'm not getting my hopes too high.

There will probably be a radio stream I guess

Just imagine the action as you refresh the match thread on VT mate: I guarantee it will be far more entertaining.
  • Like 1

Yet another piece of bad management,lack of vision,call it what you will.Our clueless manager failed to insert a clause in the loan of Robinson to Preston that he would not be allowed to play in the cup.Seeing as the lad has not been given a single minute since he came back ,maybe the clueless one  thought it was'nt worth the bother

As for the score,the law of averages says we must score,so 1-1 

You'd think they could stream it on the official site or something. It's a joke that there is literally no way of watching the game unless you're in Birmingham.

The club don't own the rights.

Yet another piece of bad management,lack of vision,call it what you will.Our clueless manager failed to insert a clause in the loan of Robinson to Preston that he would not be allowed to play in the cup.Seeing as the lad has not been given a single minute since he came back ,maybe the clueless one  thought it was'nt worth the bother

Bollocks.

• Like 1